Reviews for Lily's Changes
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 26 . 4/20
Oh, that epilogue was so satisfying. Oh, I know that in some AU's Snape has been redeemed, but with a Canon Snape this is an excellent ending.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 22 . 4/17
Bessy, he named it Bessy. I can't believe it.
old-crow chapter 25 . 4/10
Hi,

I had a great time revisiting this story.

Thank you for sharing it.

All the best,

O-C
old-crow chapter 13 . 4/10
Hi,

I enjoyed your discussion between Harry and Hermione regarding the Malfoys and the Weasleys. Both families believe that they're right, that their methods can be rationalized and that their leader was best. In his own way, Ron is as prejudiced as any of the Slytherins. The letters home earlier in the chapter were very clarifying.

Well told,

O-C
Draeconin chapter 21 . 4/7
When writing a conversation and a name or title is used, such as 'That's what you think, Harry' or 'Please explain this, Professor', a comma needs to come before the name - or after, if the sentence starts with the person's name or title, such as 'Hermione, you need to start having fun'.
When referring to one's own mother or father ('Mum says it's not true') the title IS capitalized, such as you've been doing. However when speaking of a mother or father as one of a class of mothers or fathers, then it's not ('Your mum says it's not true'). The same applies to titles.
The story could use a little more action, intrigue, or other means to engage the reader, but in general it's doing fairly well to this point.
Draeconin chapter 18 . 4/7
For there to be 1000 students at Hogwarts there would have to be an average of 140 students coming in every year, being separated into an average of 35 students per house, per year. Then again, JKR often played fast and loose with her facts.
Tarix chapter 1 . 4/5
Is this a Harry bashing story? Over flooding him with info 0.o
SAMarcus chapter 26 . 4/3
Poor Snape
keichan2 chapter 26 . 4/3
This was a very interesting idea you had here!
While the “died and came back in time” is far from being uncommon, the changes you inserted were quite well thought and the consequences totally out of the norm!

Thanks for sharing!
Vatsyayana69 chapter 26 . 4/2
that was awesome
Bessy...did he get his naming ability from Hagrid? That sounds exactly like something Hagrid would name her.
I love the story so far except for the discontinuation of the Hogwarts Express.
It was useful toward making new friends and meeting one's classmates.
Of course the entire staff should have been on the train! You could have continued to have them ride it on September 1st and then have them portkey at all other times.

Other than that one thing, I love the story.
Okay, about Remus and Tonks and Remus wanting to leave Tonks:
He was scared, scared that his child would inherit his disease! He was scared that his child would be labeled with a stigma that would cause his child's life to be as miserable as his own!
BUT when Harry made him see sense, he *DID* go back to her. Sure, he's flawed and yes, it was bad of him, but in the end, he did do the right thing.
I know how Dumbles could get himself out of this one. Simply announce that he is allowing the formation of a 1st year only quidditch team, once Madam Hooch has certified them to fly. They will form teams, have practice and they will be able to join the regular teams starting the next year. This will be *ONLY* after they are certified by Hooch.

Now, as a side note, I don't normally read Dumbledore bashing because people just go way (read WAAAAAAY) over the top with it and it gets to the point where Dumbledore is NOTHING like canon. You, however, have managed to actually take Dumbledore's canon personality, enhance the negative characteristics, keep him in character and at the same time not go overboard with it, nor make him out to be a complete and utter idiot.
Bully the poition teacher has been.
However Sirius didn't just leave Harry, he argued with Hagrid to take Harry who was already in Hagrids arms and we all know that Sirius would have to knock the half giant unconscious before he would defy dds orders... And he could not do this without endangering Harry... So I don't think Lily should be so hard on him
After all... He broke out to save Harry from Peter and avange their death