Reviews for Lily's Changes
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 2/13
I love it, Harry doesn't even have to reveal that that Hat wanted him to be in Slytherin. In fact by not revealing it, it shows that he's learning Slytherin-like lessons from Quirrel/Tom - as it can go "without saying."
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 2/13
That was very interesting in the "new ground covered" category, while also generally keeping everyone in character.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 2/13
That worked (storytelling narrative).
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 2/13
This teasing with Hermione is an interesting twist. He does seem to enjoy it. I'm not sure if she is, though.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 2/13
Oh - interesting use of theory and facts. Good storytelling.
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 2/12
Nice. And Frank doesn't mind having Christmas dinner with muggles - so they aren't ALL as bad as Lily thought.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 2/12
Enjoyed the new ground.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 2/12
Are you going to try to have Hermione do a family tree spell to figure out which family lines she might be connected to or just go with the rumour, I wonder.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 2/12
Now that was very bold and very cunning. Gifts. LOL.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 2/12
Good plan but wasn't he supposed to be on the Hogwarts Express? Or is this the same day and i missed something.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 2/12
I love comfy-nice Dursleys.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 2/12
This is one of my favorite twists in the story - Petunita being a pretty descent person.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/12
I like that they have time to try to save Alice and Frank - and I hope Sirius' actions work out.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/12
Well, the author has a plan, but I can see why Harry would be alarmed. I do like the idea of remembering a second, happier childhood once his 17 year old memories return. I'd probably want them to come back when he's 10 so he has more time to prepare, but I am curious to see how you might have played this out.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/12