Reviews for Lily's Changes
Somehow I can't see either Draco or Lucius falling for that scheme lol.
Hopefully they can do something for the pain whenever Harry is near Quirrel. Will Quirrell stay the defence teacher and if so will Dumbledore know that he has changed and finished a complete possession of Quirrell.
Snake in a lion fur coat lol. I can just imagine what Voldemort will do if he realizes that Snape broke the vow. If Riddle is having problems with the memories just from the time of the diary and locket can you imagine how he would react with Naginis memories as well?
Haha why the mentos? Lol they have to practice being mean...and won't Dumbledore kinda notice that Harry isn't malnourished and has had his growth restricted due to the starvation?
The canon Petunia would have been so freaked out over talking for hours with her dead sister lol. Shows just how different spells and potions can change someone eh? Wouldn't Dumbledore notice the extra ward?
Harry is supposed to take care of Sirius eh?
Um okay I thought James believed everything Dumbledore said so why would he now be lying to the old goat and portraying himself as Harry?
Huh? Why does it sound like Lily is more grey-dark than the light that she is portrayed as lol. Again with Sirius was their a compulsion put on him to give up Harry..I can see Dumbledore doing that.
Right about now Harry is probably wondering what he did to get put in this hell literally. He either remembers his mother dying in front of his eyes or now he will gave her yelling at him for being stupid to believe in the only adult that would have anything to do with him...how is he supposed to know Dumbledore is manipulating him when he is kept in the dark 99% of the time lol.
zeps9001 chapter 26 . 6/5
I like how he went back in time not to battle Voldemort or fight with Dumbledore, but to simply improve the life's of his friends. This was overall very enjoyable and sweet story, not sure why you tagged this as Drama.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Type your review for this chapter here...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/26
I can't believe how common this sort of story is. I mean, I guess it's sort of an interesting idea, but it's such an absurd conspiracy theory that it amazes me how many people seem to believe it. I mean, conspiracy theories are pretty common in the real world too, but stil...
FrostedMidnight chapter 25 . 5/25
This story was fabulously fun! I really enjoyed seeing a pleasant Dursley family-that so rarely happens. All in all wonderfully written. Thanks for a good read!
smiles2go chapter 26 . 5/22
Very different viewpoint. Very good read!
2,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »