Reviews for Lily's Changes
Whoa. That is some angry.
thebetawholived chapter 26 . 6/15
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Love the ending!
thebetawholived chapter 25 . 6/15
Seems like the story is wrapping up. It's interesting and well-written, but I feel it slowed down at the end and there hasn't been much interesting conflict for the last few chapters. It was nice to hear about Dumbledore, as well as Harry's future plans, but that was not exactly ending with a bang.

Enjoyable story nonetheless! I have to go check arekay's other stories.
thebetawholived chapter 24 . 6/15
Much better triwizard competition than in canon - who wants to watch a lake in February?
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 6/15
Wtf!? Are you nuts?! Totally agree dumbledore was an arse and so was snape but how would Lilly expect Harry who came new to the magic world and was a child to think so methodically, he did not have a hp book you know. Plus there are parents and people who act like Petunia with their child and would with their family's child like Harry! Yes sorry this is a flame, no proper mother who gave her life for her child would do or say what your Lilly did after her son went through hell his whole life!
thebetawholived chapter 18 . 6/15
I can't imagine that there would be free access allowed to the Ministry by house elves, or free access to Hogwarts for that matter. It seems like such a major security risk. It's hard to accept that Dobby could get in to the Wizengamot chamber to plant the mirror, or that as a non-Hogwarts elf, that he could get in to pop Harry around the castle.
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 6/14
Harry is remarkably good at spinning things. He did a great job with McGonagall earlier, he just walked all over Dumbledore, and now he won Hermione over with something that was plausible and cleverly worded. But wrong. Maybe Harry really should have been in Slytherin.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 6/14
Well, Uncle Frank seems like a nice guy. Potions is a bit of a problem, but it looks like it will get much better soon. The author is weaving plausible situations and actions into the same starting point as canon, but soon the situation will be dramatically different.

I hope everything goes well with the tutor.
thebetawholived chapter 11 . 6/14
Excellent DADA lesson! Just like I would expect from Voldemort - in any form - but without the expected faginy.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 6/14
It's amazing how fast rumors can start! I wonder if Harry will hook up with Hermione this time, or if the wedding bells will be for Hermione and Draco.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 6/14
Well, at least we're not completely AU: Draco Malfoy is still an idiot!

And wouldn't it be funny if it turns out to be true?
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 6/14
Wow! Now that is different! Very interesting developments.

The writing is still excellent, with a good mix of description and conversation. The story doesn't drag, but there is enough exposition that you have a thorough understanding of events. I wish all fan fiction were as well-written!
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 6/14
And now we have a whole different Harry! Not to mention Petunia, Dudley, Vernon, and Sirius. I like the acting lessons.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 6/14
A very different Petunia: one I could come to like. If it happened this way, Dumbledore would have a lot to answer for.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 6/14
I'm enjoying this. All the facts are just the way they were in canon, but the author gives them a half-twist then looks at them upside down. And that chapter ending!
2,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »