Reviews for Lily's Changes
553Colinm chapter 26 . 1/16
awesome
Yuunari chapter 26 . 1/16
Very interesting take on the HP series! Worth a read so I recommended it- very entertaining.
tanilc chapter 26 . 1/15
Great story thanks
AMMiss chapter 26 . 1/8
Glorious epilogue to end this story-just glorious!
I loved reading the whole thing, from Lily's and Older Harry's Ghost traversing to fix problems caused by Dumbledore to Sirius and Harry plotting against Dumbledore to helping Tom Riddle/Quirrel regaining his sanity and making society better!
So, thank you arekay, for writing, posting, and completing this story. :)
I look forward to checking out your previous and future stories!
drgraves129 chapter 11 . 1/3
I love how you wrote Quirreldemort!
nedjheret chapter 11 . 1/1
I realize it's been ages since this was written, but I loved Quirreldemort's first lesson. That's how it should have been done!
Rebmul chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
ive never looked at it from this angle but damn I can see it I kinda wanted to see him meet his parents in the after life again but oh well
Guest chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
That was a very nice work. The ending, although a bit long, was pleasant and satisfying.
James chapter 26 . 12/15/2016
Bloody brilliant. I wish there were more stories like this and easy to find too! Thanks a lot for writing this.
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Hey, if readers give lip for using quotes from any of the HP books it's their problem not DID NOT claim them as your own. You said where they came from so that's good. Just ignore the stupid people. They can't harm you through the net.
Aysa chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Harry telling his family to act mean is just too funny!
Readerjkr chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
I think Bessie is hilarious. Very nice story in the Harry's revenge category.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I like the premise of this and it's a rather unique take on the 'Harry goes back in time' trope, BUT: you've written Lily as a raging c**t. She's not explaining, she's TELLING and constantly belittling the son who has barely interacted with her before now. I'll give it another few chaps, but she's a miserable shrew and it's so off-putting.
VonPelt chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
A highly enjoyable story. Your Lily was badass and your Harry was hilarious.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
Another very nicely done story. Thanks for a great read!
2,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »