Reviews for Lily's Changes
Murkglow chapter 14 . 8/3
So... Why does Harry fight so hard to question just how evil Snape is yet goes completely in favor of Dumbledore is EVIL and Riddle can be redeemed with little to no arm twisting at all? One can buy that his mother told him Dumbledore is evil and Riddle was need for her plan and thus he accepted her words at face value but she also told him Snape was evil and a liar as well but he isn't following her words here? Is he just squeamish about the killing aspect (which seems odd as Sirius's comment about Azkaban being worse than death seems quite true)? I don't know, his sudden reluctance to kill Snape on the slim chance he might be trying to be redeemed seems off. Especially when Voldemort himself is tearing apart the whole "noble repentant spy" excuse.
Murkglow chapter 13 . 8/3
I love the "Ron might be a pureblood fanatic" thing Harry has to make up to explain his dislike of Ron to Hermione. Don't get me wrong, Ron is a total prejudiced bigot but still... It's so interesting to see Harry try and twist some logic that works enough to placate her without alienating her. Good scene.
retired10 chapter 25 . 8/2
Awesome story! Loved the Quirrell character. Thank you!
SassyGabriel chapter 26 . 7/29
Honest reviw: The start of this fic made me wary and suspicious because of the Lily rant, now dont get me wrong I agreed to pretty much everything that Lily said its just that you dragged it on for what seemed like thousands of words, and then you made something, that was impossible real. But I got over that, I ignored it when you made assumtions about Petunia, I ignored it when you made Remus and James Potter insignificant and most importantly I ignored it when you made Dumbledore and bloody Snape worse than Voldemort. Once again though I carried on and tried to read it (and I did read it all it was a miracle) but you made the worst mistake any author could make (dont hate me for this because for all I know you could be a newbie or have writing difficulties), you made Harry Potter so flawless and perfect that it seemed that nothing could touch him, you made him so perfect that he got 2 girlfriends,you made him so perfect that he seened inhumane and like a robot, and the only time I could connect to him was when he puked after seeing torn up bodies and thats just wrong because I have never been only connected to a charater because of their bodily functions. A character is meant to be funny, kind, sassy, reasonable and most importantly human but from my experience the only characters that showed that was the background characters, EVEN VOLDEMORT SHOWED MORE EMOTIONS THAN HARRY and thats saying something, he nearly fainted from magic exhaustion while Harry only clenched down on some stick in pain that vanished the minute that the procedure stopped. In conclusion Im not saying Im an expert and Im not trying to insult you or this book too badly but... it was a newbie job and the only thing I liked about it was Voldemort turning good and Sirius seeing Harry grow even though it was into some robot that somehow seemed to be the smartest and most creative thing the world. And dont even get me started on the relationships (they were ok but too fake) you could have made them more realistic with more interactions but insted you made it so plastic. THE END.
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 7/28
hahahahaah XD stab yourself in the head with a sword, u cant come back cause ur brain is destroyed, basilsk venom burbs through your head so nice hole there
faizanightshade chapter 1 . 7/23
technically avada kedavra actually means 'Too destroy' and abracadabra means 'too create'
THIS IS AMAZING!
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/17
First two chapters are basically a rant. I love it!
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 7/11
very good.
WanderlustandFreedom chapter 1 . 7/8
I'd like an explanation as to why she didn't tell him any of this when he used the redirection stone before he died.
Haunting Music chapter 1 . 6/25
I absolutely loved Lily's rant in this.
cuby18 chapter 26 . 6/25
Poor Snape. But I like the notion about Harry and his two girlfriends ;)
cuby18 chapter 25 . 6/25
I loved this story. Simply loved it. It exceeded all of my expectations and well, there's no much left to say ;)
cuby18 chapter 23 . 6/25
Love Hermione's ''letter''. I hope she actually sends it and I get to see her parents' reaction...
cuby18 chapter 22 . 6/25
And the anme of their Quidditch team?
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »