Reviews for Lily's Changes
hunzbookwyrm chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
great story
hunzbookwyrm chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
loved it from beginning to end, great story
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
love it please write more
hdres chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great story. I really liked the Quirrel twist. I did feel a little sorry for Snape though. Thanks for the story.
Cztelnik chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
Liked this story. There are so many ways to interpret that prophecy and this is as good as any I've read, much better than some. Harry and Sirius won with Voldemort as headmaster he also gets a new lease on life. Snape? well we're not talking fairness here, I suspect if the same rules of regret were applied to Sirius over the Remus incident doubtful he'd have gone free either, but it is all irrelevant, Sirius and Harry 1 Snape 0...or-1 in this fic which is a very entertaining story.
The truly humorous bits were the unfortunate side affects of safety and the way Quirrel asked when Harry was going to kill him.
Still wonder what was up with Fawks? That crazy flaming chicken.
Nice to see a an HP wizard world "dragged kicking and screaming into the Century of the Fruitbat"!
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
More please please please please
huskielover94 chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
this was great.. I loved it
Biosaur chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Lily says I just want you to think for yourself, now I'm going to tell you everything you did wrong with a bunch of suspicions that have no proof and I want you to take everything I say as truth. F
Shadowdog11 chapter 26 . 10/10/2016
Once I got past the Lily chapters I enjoyed this story. I've started reading it a few times before, but pushed through. Very original. I especially liked the teaming with Quirriddle
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
The major problem with 'Don't Fear the Reaper'-like stories. Harry gets blamed for the decisions he made under the influence of potions or compulsion charms; it's like blaming the Imperius victim.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Interesting chapter so far, but you could do with making your paragraphs a bit smaller. As it is now, it is prettymuch information overload like you couldn't believe :p
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I was wrong. I thought the worst was over after the first chapter. This is worst. This is people reading the HP books then thinking all the conspiracies that would put people in the worst light then writing wish fulfillment.
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This was Lily at her worst portrayal. I am going to just ignore this first chapter as it is so bad, but I have enjoyed other stuff that you have written so will try to read the rest of the story.
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
Wow! Didn't see that coming!
Kralizec314 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Okay, I'm confused: in what way is Snape's treatment of Harry horrible?
In their very first lesson, Snape put Harry on the spot and quizzed him because he saw Harry making eyebrows ate Ron when Snape was giving his keynote speech to the class, which meant, to Snape's mind, that Harry wasn't listening to him. A lot of my teachers put me on the spot when I wasn't listening to them, so it's kinda normal.
Harry is an unreliable narrator, so it's only in his mind that Snape hates him and is unfair; and really, because of his treatment by the Dursleys, he screens out adult disapproval (whether justified or unfair) as though it's unnecessary background noise. And throughout their years at Hogwarts together, Harry does a lot of bad things, such as helping Hermione steal from Snape's private stores by tossing a firecracker into a cauldron, which splashed its contents (swelling solution) onto many classmates (which could have resulted in a death if someone's head swelled and broke their neck); in POA, he snuck out of Hogwarts to go to Hogsmeade when there was supposedly a mass murderer on the loose, and who was specifically targeting Harry, and he used his time their to bully Draco and his friends, and then lied to Snape's face about his misbehavior. And at the end of POA, in the Shrieking Shack, Harry, along with Ron and Hermione, attacked him and gave him a concussion, and left him lying unconscious, and was rather amused by Sirius' rough handling of him, which could have triggered second impact syndrome and killed Snape.
I could go on, but I'd rather not. basically, I think Snape treated Harry much better than Harry treated him, ad yet, he is also did his best to protect Harry.
How can Lily not see this? Has she really been paying attention?
An as for Snape's crimes, please, name a few. Throughout the books, there are quite a few clews which suggest that Snape wasn't an enthusiastic Death Eater ( comments by Sirius, Bellatrix, and Dumbledore), and possibly hasn't killed or tortured anybody. The only thing that he's really done wrong is tell Voldemort about the prophecy, and join the DEs (which isn't technically a crime).
Lily says that Snape is a horrible excuse for a Human being; I disagree. It was Harry, after all, who used the Cruciatus Curse on Amycus when he spat on Mcgonagall, whereas Snape gave Harry the magical equivalent of a slap when he was called a coward, after performing the agonizing task of killing Dumbledore.
If anything, it's Harry who's a poor excuse for a Human, but I don't think Lily is willing to admit that; after all, Harry is her precious baby.
Seriously, has Lily no sense of discernment?
2,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »