Reviews for Lily's Changes
WittyBasketcase chapter 11 . 5/9
Ahh! I love that tom/quirrell is a decent professor!
and because Tom/quirrell/voldemort set the curse, he can be defense teacher for as many years as he wants! woo!
WittyBasketcase chapter 5 . 5/9
awww! this is so heartwarming!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 25 . 5/7
great story! thank you for writing it.
lawshark chapter 2 . 5/5
Is anyone supposed to be likeable in this? So far I hate everyone...
musicbox22 chapter 9 . 4/29
harry seems very ... controlling ... what he said about the houses makes me semi uncomfortable it's a good story if a little out there
Deo Gryffin chapter 26 . 4/22
Nice. I felt that the first chapters were the perfect Harry Potter Haters fanfic. Although you probably don't hate HP, I know every hater would enjoy it (take it as a compliment). Then it became one of the best HP stories. Just the end. Is Potter te wizard's Trump?
I love it the way he countered the headmaster
Shame I like the twins
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/19
Except for the compulsion charms, everything is in the books.
Heaven alone knows why Fawkes stays with Albus, because Dumbledore is NOT good!
katmom chapter 26 . 4/19
Thanks for sharing this fun little story with us. I enjoyed it very much. I even laughed out loud a time or three.

Kathie
Castle-Jones-Cullen-Potter92 chapter 11 . 4/17
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 1 . 4/3
This is stupid.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 26 . 4/3
Beautiful!
You have a very valid point that Snape's behavior has nothing to do with cunning.
In addition to the points you mentioned, Snape knows of the prophecy. If he thinks Harry will win, it makes sense to be on his good side. If he thinks Voldemort will win, he should not support Dumbledore. The way he behaves towards Harry only makes sense if Dumbledore ordered him, and/or if Dumbledore told him that Harry will die anyway.

Also the students aren't really described as cunning. Maybe Rowling just didn't know how to do that.
For Draco cunning means "when my Father hears". And let's not start with Crabbe and Goyle.
This was a fantastic story; I wish it had gone on longer (personal preference, your length was fantastic and your writing was never cluttered) and I really enjoyed your smooth style of writing. All of your time-skips were well construed and at no point did i think your story was moving too quickly or too slowly. I really enjoyed this story and I definitely plan to go to your page and read more of your works. Thank you very much for a fantastic HP experience
2,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »