Reviews for Lily's Changes
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 2/2
Well, Harry, when you make deals with Voldemort, there are consequences. He may no longer be the killing machine, and he may actually be a good headmaster. Unfortunately, when he wants you to be minister of magic, you're probably going to wind up doing just that. To guess it could be worse.
EkatDaughterOfHestia chapter 22 . 2/1
Bessy the name reminds me of Percy Jackson and the titans curse especially that the name belongs to a dangerous creature .
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 2/1
Well, that was fun! Quirrell and Sirius came up with a much better tournament. More participants make it more interesting, and the events were better. Best of all, no one died! Yay!
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 2/1
I guess third year was uneventful, as well, other than the Quidditch Cup. No Dementors to fight, no Sirius to save, no Peter to capture, no Hippogriffs to ride ... Yep, another dull year.

"Xeno's dragged them all off on a camping trip. Something about looking for Crumpled Torn Snot Rags... Snorkels? Something like that anyway," said Sirius. ROTFLOL! I nearly choked on my cracker!

A threesome, Harry? A bit young for that, aren't we? You should have grabbed Neville and made it a "group date." Hermione and Luna may be different, but I've never known ANY women who like to share in that department.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 2/1
Well! I guess miracles happen ... Hermione playing Quidditch and ENJOYING it! Who would have guessed!

I see Ron finally came up with a way to get Harry's attention. At least they won't be flying it into the Whomping Willow this year ... I hope! Ginny (I'm assuming) won't be opening the chamber, no one will be petrified, and Harry won't have to do battle with the basilisk. Hm. Sounds kinda dull for Harry!
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 2/1
I guess Harry discovered that Hermione was not the girl for him after all. Perhaps, with no big crises or life-threatening situations to help him survive, they were not really able to bond. It will be interesting to see how he and Luna do.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 2/1
Oh, no! Quirrell as Headmaster? I hope his contract and oath are good ones to prevent him from behaving like his old self. Interesting that this is something Riddle definitely would have wanted.

LOL at Sirius! Too young to get married! Hehe
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 2/1
It appears Sirius and Amelia were thinking ahead in more than one way. The oaths were a brilliant idea, and so was the ward against Fawkes. Otherwise, he'd have done a bunk.

It will be interesting to see Hermione's reaction to the proceedings.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 2/1
Temper, temper, Albus!

My favorite rumor is the one about Dumbledore getting drunk and blowing up the lawn. Hehe! Actually, blowing up the lawn while setting up a fireworks display sounds more like something Gred and Forge would do, right?
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 2/1
Well, Quirrell has pretty effectively placed Dumbledore's neck in the guillotine. I guess it remains to be seen whether or not DD can prevent the blade from falling. At the very least, he should be put on probation. Although he should be sacked, I wouldn't count on it. I think it will take a lot more than the Stone debacle for that to happen. The Death Eater "attack" may help reinforce the fact that he was careless about upgrading the wards; but if Snape walks, I'm guessing DD will, as well.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 2/1
Well, that was interesting. I hope Harry's head is now well and truly Horcrux-free. :)

I hope all of that killing and cursing doesn't start Voldemort back on his destructive path again. I'm a little - no, make that a lot - worried about Quirrellmort and whether he will honor his oath. I am, however, pleased that Harry shows wisdom with regard to Snape, something Snape seems incapable of doing for Harry. His willingness even to risk Snape walking free says a lot about his character.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/1
Yes, I think Hermione is going to be one tough nut to crack. She's the kind of kid who probably believes that if it's on the Net, it must be true. When I was teaching, I had a very difficult time with some students over that issue. They don't seem to get that any idiot can put up any old trash online,mand it's difficult to do anything about it

As far as believing things printed in books ... In the Muggle world, there are (or were) laws in place that make it important for publishers to verify sources and the accuracy of information they print. Failure to comply could result in fines, lawsuits, and even loss of a publishing business, depending on the severity of the problem. This surely accounts for Hermione's faith in books. The Wizarding world obviously has no such constraints, unfortunately.

Consider all of the books and articles written about Harry that claim to be factual. None (or few) of them are. Hermione was outraged by this info on the train. It just may take more examples of Wizard lies to convince her.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 2/1
Is Molly a pure blood fanatic? Would she want any of her boys to marry a Muggleborns? Remember how she treated Fleur.

LOL at Harry for messing up Dumbledore's little scheme. Pretty clever! Alas, I think Hermione may start feeling sorry for Ron pretty soon. BTW, I wonder if she is taking the special potions tutoring with Neville and Harry, or has that started yet?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 2/1
Yee-haaw! This should be interesting. I just happened to think about Neville's wand. Since his dad is still alive, he must have a different wand this time around. If it was one that "chose him," he should be a much better student this time.

I'm glad Harry has Uncle Frank. I wonder, though, how blinded he and Alice are about Dumbledore. Did Lily "wise up" Alice when she visited her? I hope so.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 2/1
Heavens! Quirrellmort can be a very effective teacher when he chooses to be. I like the way he sorted out Draco before he could start any of that "Wait till my father ..." nonsense.
1,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »