Reviews for Lily's Changes
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 2/12
Good plan but wasn't he supposed to be on the Hogwarts Express? Or is this the same day and i missed something.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 2/12
I love comfy-nice Dursleys.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 2/12
This is one of my favorite twists in the story - Petunita being a pretty descent person.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/12
I like that they have time to try to save Alice and Frank - and I hope Sirius' actions work out.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/12
Well, the author has a plan, but I can see why Harry would be alarmed. I do like the idea of remembering a second, happier childhood once his 17 year old memories return. I'd probably want them to come back when he's 10 so he has more time to prepare, but I am curious to see how you might have played this out.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/12
All very plausible.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 25 . 2/5
love this story. keep up the great work.
AliB1149 chapter 26 . 2/2
What a great story! I love how harry has a normal school life for once. And yet the story still manages to be engaging and enjoyable to read. Well done. :)
Myr chapter 26 . 2/1
Cool story :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 26 . 1/30
Awsome story! Totally loved it!

Lily is one wickidly awsome mom.

I'm glad to see Harry getting along with his family in this fic. That's not seen very much and while I enjoy Harry's family being evil and getting payed back for it. It's really nice to read something different.
HP the third chapter 26 . 1/30
Wonderful story, you might want to mark it as complete as I know some readers only read complete stories, and it would be a shame to miss yours
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 2 . 1/16
The only flaw in this so far is that he's just trusting her blindly after she told him not to do so.

Otherwise, I'm completely enjoying the story so far.
Madhat21 chapter 23 . 1/16
Not to be critical of your story, I actually very much enjoy it, but I think that the oath for the teachers was a little much. It seems more trouble than it's worth having to work around it and, while I agree the tournament should be different, it's far too tame now. Not to mention quidditch. I also feel like you're turning hogwarts, a fantastical and amazing school into a somewhat interesting day school with no danger. While you raise many interesting points and dangers, and I could be speaking too soon, but where is your conflict going to come from now? The wizengamot?
BraveVesperia chapter 2 . 1/14
wow lily is acting like a preachy bitch.
SaintMichael95 chapter 26 . 1/13
omg I have to say that this is one of my favorite harry potter stories, it was relatively face paced but not so much as to detract detail and plot from the story. It was overall an extremely entertaining story and I never once found myself bored reaading it. Even in parts that were not action oriented you made of for that loss of action with your sense of humor that you put into the story. I also love who you made Ron out to be, I always hated that lazy bastard... I pretty much hated all the weasleys... except for percy, you know, cuz he's not an incompetent dick. Anyways I digress, I loved the story though I wish the epilogue would have included the Harry/Hermione/Luna ending. I know you hinted at it but I am curious as to how they all ended up. Obviously they did well, but I think more details would have been nice.
2,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »