Reviews for Lily's Changes
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
...O.M.G! xDDD ROFLMFAO! xD That was so funny! Cute, but funny. Wow, Harry's got to be the ONLY one there with TWO dates. How unorthodox. His insanity is spreading to the masses like wildfire does to dry prairie grass! AND IT'S AWESOME! xD UPDATE!
bakapervert chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Thanks for the update.
firelordeg chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
i love this story thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Elliesmeow chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
LOL, Luna is so awesome. I loved her solution to the idea of dating Harry. They all certainly deserve to be as happy as can be, and I think she's correct if they play this right then no one has to be resentful or left out.

Quirrel and Sirius were also masterful in the way they railroaded Ludo into arranging the tournament the way they want. Can't wait to see how it all shakes out.

Thanks for the new chapter, looking forward to more.:)

-Ellie
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
heinermaier chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
I think such a contest is a good idea. But for a whole school year?

How about a jailbreak. There are a few other prisoners.
dfcole chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Awesome chapter! Harry is really going to be in for it now! I wonder what the girls will make him do...
Aealket chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Hi,

Yay, yay, yay.

I am a very happy camper with what you wrote.

Okay, that is out of the way.

So Luna is seeker? Wood is keeper, so Harry, Hermione, Neville are chasers? hmmm, how fun.

And the headmaster has really ripped the TWT apart, good for him.

And, and and.

Okay you get the idea, I'm very happy.

Alan
Impstar chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
"No dueling, that would be too dangerous." Ahem. Well, it isn't without risk, but with firm guidlines (no Dark spells, maiming, etc.) it would provide the adrenaline test of talent needed. The quiz test wouldn't be bad for general knowledge, but then again a book worm could breeze through it, but suck at pretty much anything practical while someone who is a talented wizard, but has little talent in theory could fail horribly.
ShineTheTribute chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
this is great! i love dumbledore-bashing stories, because, if you think about it, he kinda sucks
Ofunu chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Yay ménage à trois! Good chapter, really funny at the end. Please update again soon.
noshadowone chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
i see you went with the tried and true , but also so, so boring pairing, well heres hoping you do something different.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
I think that he should date Luna. I mean there are so many good Harry/Hermione stories but there aren't enough good Harry/Luna's so I think just to be fair that it should be Harry/Luna. That and I love Hermione/Viktor for some strange reason.
farwalker chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
It's a good thing Harry and Hermoine have Luna to explain things...

And I loved Harry calling his previous self an idiot about girls. At least his current self is trying for better.
foxee-chik chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
2,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »