Reviews for Lily's Changes
chris7100 chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
Great take on the re-do genre. Love your Harry! Can't wait to see how the two girlfriends bit plays. Please update soon!
jupimako chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
More please! This fic is so amazingly fun to read!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
Great fic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was a truly excellent monologue.
Dr34ming chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
I love how you took out Dumbledore. It was epic, my face hurt from smiling and laughing so much. ;) I'm really interested to see how far you carry on with this story and where you take it. Quirrell (Riddle?) is awesome too! Poor Harry...what will he do with himself...
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
this story is awesome, all the changes were great, thanks for posting this story ,I hope you update it soon!
lrmorena chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Love a guy that can be surprised! LOL
my2krazies chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Love this. Amazing ideas, wonderful writing, great story.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
interesting premise so far. but it's far too dialogue heavy. you also need to work on your punctuation, particularly the use of question marks.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
OK, Lily is being ridiculously hard on the twins for someone who married a Maurauder! Hmmm...Pot calling the kettle black? Also, one of the reasons Snape became a DE was due to the bullying he recived from said Marauders. I mostly agree with the other stuff she says.
Crystal M. Key chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
This is a very fun story, I look forward to the next update. Thanks! Favorite quotes:

"Good point, so I'd take it that something moon related would work better for you? Unfortunately, uhh... nothing really comes to mind right now" said Harry.

"I don't mind, I can wait for you to come up with something" said Luna. Maybe she would get him to write a poem about nargles. Hmm, that was a thought. It would be hysterical to see what he came up with.

...

"Nah, you need to keep looking, the girl in that poem is supposed to have raven hair which doesn't describe either Luna or me" said Hermione.

"Curses, foiled again" said Harry, "But you know, something just occurred to me, If I can't compare you to a summers day because your first name is Luna and you said you'd like something associated with your name correct."

"Yes," said Luna.

"Oh Oh" thought Hermione.

"And ... your last name is Lovegood. Doesn't that just open up a vast array of possibilities?" said Harry with a broad grin.

"Why yes, yes it does" said Luna brightly.

"Oh look, Madam Pince is glaring at us, we'll have to continue this some other time" said Hermione desperately hoping to stave off the hurricane of incredibly corny Love Good puns that she was sure Harry was about to unleash.

...

"They should be down any minute" said Harry, hoping that the girls wouldn't take too long in their dorms. Luckily for him he didn't have to wait long as the girls soon entered the room in a swirl of perfume and silk. Neville's mouth dropped open at the sight of Hannah in her ball gown and Harry got to smirk at the sight of his friend as he blushed and stammered out greetings to her. "I hope I didn't look that stupid when I saw Hermione and Luna" thought Harry before sighing - "Oh dear, I did, didn't I."

~o00o~

Harry, Hermione and Luna exited the Great Hall giggling and laughing. The three of them had had a wonderful time at the ball. The girls had not let Harry sit out a single dance and they had stayed until the band packed up for the night. They were among the last to leave and there were hardly any other people around as they made their way to the Hogwarts doors.

"We'll have to walk outside the Hogwarts wards. The portkeys I got to your homes won't work from inside Hogwarts" said Harry.

"We could just take our usual school portkeys home from here Harry. You don't have to drop us all the way home" said Hermione.

"Uh okay, if you think that's a better idea" said Harry.

"Yes, that would be fine but first, we do have one last thing to do" said Luna as she looked around the deserted hallway. There was no one else around at the time. This was a perfect time to do it she thought.

"What did you want to do ... umphhhhh" cried Harry as he was interrupted by Luna launching herself at him, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling his lips down into a kiss. She proceeded to thoroughly snog Harry for the next few minutes. Moments that were over far too soon for the messy haired teen.

"Oooh" Luna moaned,"that was nice, really really nice. Okay Hermione, your turn" she said as she stepped back and pushed Hermione towards Harry.

Harry had barely recovered from his first kiss with Luna when he found himself being thoroughly kissed by his other best friend.

"Damn" he thought, "so that's what they mean when they say talk about toe curling kisses. This is...is..."

Hermione finished kissing Harry and smirked at the sight of him. He looked utterly utterly gobsmacked. "Hmm, looks like I managed to scramble his brains quite nicely" she thought happily. "Luna was absolutely right about every single thing. I'm never going to doubt her again" she thought. "That kiss was absolutely wonderful. An incredibly perfect first kiss."

"Uhhh, what was that? I mean...you...and Luna and you...both of you...what just happened?" mumbled Harry.

Both girls pinked up a bit. "We can talk about that later" said Luna. "Thank you for the dance Harry, I had a wonderful time."

"Uhh sure. Not a prob... I mean I had a great time as well. Thanks for coming with me" said Harry.

"Goodnight Harry" chorused the girls as they activated their portkeys home and vanished in the blink of an eye.

An utterly befuddled yet incredibly happy Harry triggered his own portkey. Seconds later he was collapsing on his bed with the widest goofiest grin upon his face. He would figure out the girls later. For now he was just going to go with the flow and do whatever they wanted. Especially if they wanted to kiss him again. Yep, that was an excellent idea. If they both wanted to kiss him he was going to kiss them right back. No point in worrying about it at all. Just enjoy the kisses and hope that they planned on doing it again. Soon. And often. He should call them tomorrow morning and take them out somewhere. Maybe for a movie or maybe something in Diagon Alley. Yes, that sounded like a great plan.
fhippogriff chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
still very much enjoying your story!
foxee-chik chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Wolfric chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Elliesmeow chapter 24 . 4/13/2012
Glad Harry's first date went well. I'm also relieved that his parents took the news he was escorting two young ladies without any fuss. It's nice to see the decent side of Harry's family in this fic.:)

Thanks for the new chapter!

-Ellie