Reviews for The Heart of A Dragon
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Why again this sad end ?!

Stupit Astrid and her impatience , and the fear to fanatism to lead to this ! And war against the peaceful , mythy , mystical , magical , sneaking mostly innocernt dragons . Until they begun to exist only as miths , stoiryes , legends , movies , and games . mainly as something evil than good .
ch 9 .
Flybykid chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hey, this looks like it is going to be a somewhat cross with DragonHeart. I like it.
strabimonx chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Nice
storyholder chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
The ending isn't as I would have thought it would be.
Netherius99 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Please update. This story is interesting.
libbyluvs chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Is that the end? If so I like it. If not...it needs to be or there are a lot of people's waiting on this to update. (change the status to completed)

It was creatively written. And written well. I got quite the case of feels whilst I read. Thank you for this delight.
Smegglesmew chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Love this story :)
coltjolt chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
One can only read Draco's lines in a mock voice of Sean Connery. There is no other way. It made the scenes all the better.
I am of course assuming that Draco is the same dragon from the film 'Dragonheart'.
I really like this story. The reactions with Hiccup are quite good.
silverXskull chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
its a really good story another one of my favs
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Ok...im going on a limb here and saying the person chasing hiccup was toothless... maybe his father... hope u write more if this
SeiRyuSeijin chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I loved the last chapter, it was written very well, but it needed WAY more explanation, and for that fact, I am disappointed in this story, as I am quite confused as to what exactly happened preluding the last chapter, needed more info to understand what was going on, ya know? Other than that, great story.
sword slasher chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
so cool i hope that wasnt the ending
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
OMG! LOL. At first I thought this was some other character, like a dragon killer. Then I thought the killer was called Scar and had ANOTHER NightFury. Then I thought people were chasing Hiccup, and he was in danger. Man, great job really had me guessing, and the best part was at the end. ROFL. Great job.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I liked the scene of Astrid trying to help Hiccup, but one thing seems off. If Stoick said that a group of fanatics started, then shouldn't there be a group of non fanatics? They could be small, but surely not ALL of the people of Berk, aside from Stoick, and Astrid, are part of the fanatics. Intense chapter. On a side note, I haven't noticed much romance between Hiccup and Toothless after the concimation in fact.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
I'm a bit of a loss here. Wasn't the question going to be around what the sharing of a dragon heart DID to the human? Like what other stuff did they share besides wounds? I also thinkg that the conversation should have been longer, and the answer not so straightforward, but a good chapter none the less.