Reviews for The Heart of A Dragon
Triforce Dragons chapter 9 . 5/31
When are you going to update!
Volixsis chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
lovely little story you've got, great for a quick read (though only because I'm a fast reader)
Andresome04 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
I really really love this story! I've probably read it s thousand times and I'm still in love with it! Please continue! I know it's probably the end and you probably list inspiration for it bit could u at least write one more chapter or an epilogue or something. I must say it is one of the most enjoyable and the best stories I've read in a while. I give my props to u!
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Why again this sad end ?!

Stupit Astrid and her impatience , and the fear to fanatism to lead to this ! And war against the peaceful , mythy , mystical , magical , sneaking mostly innocernt dragons . Until they begun to exist only as miths , stoiryes , legends , movies , and games . mainly as something evil than good .
ch 9 .
Dr. Unevil chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hey, this looks like it is going to be a somewhat cross with DragonHeart. I like it.
strabimonx chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Nice
Storyholder chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
The ending isn't as I would have thought it would be.
Netherius99 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Please update. This story is interesting.
libbyluvs chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Is that the end? If so I like it. If not...it needs to be or there are a lot of people's waiting on this to update. (change the status to completed)

It was creatively written. And written well. I got quite the case of feels whilst I read. Thank you for this delight.
HedaS0ra chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Love this story :)
coltjolt chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
One can only read Draco's lines in a mock voice of Sean Connery. There is no other way. It made the scenes all the better.
I am of course assuming that Draco is the same dragon from the film 'Dragonheart'.
I really like this story. The reactions with Hiccup are quite good.
silverXskull chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
its a really good story another one of my favs
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Ok...im going on a limb here and saying the person chasing hiccup was toothless... maybe his father... hope u write more if this
SeiRyuSeijin chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I loved the last chapter, it was written very well, but it needed WAY more explanation, and for that fact, I am disappointed in this story, as I am quite confused as to what exactly happened preluding the last chapter, needed more info to understand what was going on, ya know? Other than that, great story.
sword slasher chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
so cool i hope that wasnt the ending