Reviews for Alfred's Psychotic love song
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
either the emergancy feels worked, or this sint as sad as I expected. either wya, fucking aweisme
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Whoa...I gotta go listen to the song now! Good job by the way! *Runs off into the sunset*
PiffBee chapter 1 . 11/2/2012 it wrong for me to love this...Pure Ace my friend!

I almost cried alittle! Unf
shinymidna chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Francis!? Y u ruin UsUk? Why!? But good story none the less.
igirusu chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
alas alfred finally snapped*sigh* and he had to kill arthur. Why couldn't he have killed france,he did love arthur and didn't wan to see hiim with anyone else, but there is the wierd moment where you think what you do is right. It's a good story, and you a good writer.

potterismycuz chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
depressing, but cool. This is actually really beautifulin a way
xnicehopex chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This story is sad, but amazing. You are a great writer.
0Kurda-Smahlt0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very emotional. & Sad :(

But nevertheless, another great story.
buggygirl687 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
gee...not too cheerful with this story, are ya? oh well! despite all the death it was still good x)
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I loved this song...I searched it on youtube...I don't really think is sad because I don't like the yeah for no happy ending...*I'm fucked up deal with it*
harponMOO chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
dang you!

You warned me..and I still expected happiness.

I need to go read fluff before I commit suicide.

But other then that, it was awesome!
Imperial-sama chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
T.T Alfred, NO!

I liked this story, despite the sad ending. The love triangle was a great thing to put in the story, it made the story much more interesting. ) My only suggestion would be to look over your spelling a little bit. But other then that, you had a great idea and created a wonderful story from it!
Sicily Zane chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
ahhhhh. did not really expect such sadnesssss. but i loved it :D
Iiidog5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011