Reviews for A Study in Cerulean
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This is brilliant! I love genius Draco. I read another fic that I can't remember tho (sadness) where he hid his genius. It featured Bill Weasley and how he teaches Ancient Runes. Draco kept a straight E through all classes in all the years at Hogwarts. Genius Draco is so very sexy. Love this. Draco's voice was beautiful and poignant (with the boring speech). Harry was a passionate whirlwind of himself. LOL this was perfect.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goodness this is LOVELY.
scryoko chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh, I love this. :)
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
LOVED IT! genius draco is very original, and i liked it! Keep writing
juventus chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
hy it is very good! can u continue the story? :0 please:)
Rinzler chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved your take on Draco, it was really interesting. :)
NotReallyNormal chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story of yours! Making Draco even more of a tortured soul then he already is... genius! I loved how you made the romance a bit timid and such, made it more great when you reached the end to find them finally sucked it up and shagged. Love it!

(And yes, I mainly reviewed because of emo angels. You're right, we don't really need any more of them. Even if their hair is swishy.)

WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Well…didn't exactly want an emo angel, so I'm reviewing….

Anyways, this story is plain awesomeness. I've always had a thing for Genius!Draco, (particularly after reading The Code Trilogy by Aduro) and this was an amazing example. The idea of bottling genius was incredibly unique, and I loved it. lessthanthree

And the way you kinda left the ending up to the reader's imagination, on whether or not Draco kept his genius, was really nice, as well. Keeps you wondering, but doesn't keep you from imagining. ;P
letterando chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Emo angels mmmmmh?

...hey i like it! i should write a fanfic on it! : )
cake-error chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I don't want to ruin and angel's life, even though I'm rubbish at leaving reviews, so I'll make an exception.

This was brilliant.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hey its me again and your officialy my favorite author three stories on three of the things i obbsess about

Star treck

harry potter

and last but not least criminal minds

if i may suggest you giving a go at Bones? :D
Luna-sss chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow poor emo angels...anyway I adore this story
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Draco lost me halfway through his complex and mind-boggling sentences. But the snark was even better when he was a genius. Something about holding knowledge over someone else makes for very funny sarcasm.
G chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
A relly lovely story, quite genius I would say ;)
Forevacullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was a cute story I really liked it!