Reviews for Memories in Mozaic
Neemarishima chapter 25 . 7/5
Hello there!
What a good series you have here! I found it easy to read because it follows the original storyline and the characters are also "in character" especially our couple! How they reveal their true self to others and also how Conan and Ai interact with each other. Great one!
Madoka chapter 25 . 6/18
You know what I'm so m ad rn coz your fanfic really drives mE CR AYZ
VERMOUTH IS SO HOT AND BADASS, FUCK HETEROSEXUALITY IMMA BE A LESBO IF SHE *CUMS* MA WAY!
fans chapter 25 . 1/7
this realy great story! good job
Amazing and the last chapter is the best
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I am curious too... Why did you blush detective-boy?
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
In reality no one can think of themselves as heroes, or even be heroes. It isn't possible even for Conan/Shinichi.
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
The rain is the only away for a person to hide their tears. It also helps you when you're sad, because you can feel the sky crying for you. Nice chappie by the away, it touched my heart.
TouMikasa chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
I agree with you on your note in Chapter 17, "Admittance" As far as know (although what I'm about to say is basic knowledge) Shiho Miyani IS a scientist. Chemist, to be exact. All scientists have this kind of quality in them. "Curiousity". Sheesh. How can someone say that? No offense, though.
my tea chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Thanks for the work
MrSoandSo chapter 25 . 5/22/2016
How is there not a sequel for this!? ;'(
Captain Knight chapter 25 . 4/20/2016
AND that's the end of it.
ijkiarra chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
PLEASE MORE!
I LOVE THIS
ImpossibleLoveAuthor4869 chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
God this is so Damn Awesome ! No It was Excellent, Perfect and... WONDERFUL! I love this story so much unfortunately it ended here. Sorry for me and for readers who still wanted this to continue. I love you Author ! Your one of the best!
shiho59 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015