Reviews for Scarlet on Snow
valekiller chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'm so stunned. I used to be a cutter, I know how it feels and it seems that you felt it too. All the lies you keep telling to yourself, the addiction, the way it actually feels beautiful. I don't know how I feel, but I guess it's not really interesting for you. :) Well, it's so very well written. What else can I say? Intense would be reductive. Good job girl!
Glee-aholic chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautiful.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
"Because Blaine has had this conversation with himself numerous times before. He always wins." Is one of the best descriptors I have ever had the honor to read. Your descriptions are wonderful. Great work. Thanks.
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow... the way you describe Blaine cutting himself is so... creepy. I think the way you've written this is beautifully done, so good job :):)
foraworldundeserving chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You said you'd never done anything like this - I presume you mean you've never self harmed?

Somehow, you managed to capture it perfectly. The pain, the wanting to stop but not wanting to stop, the paralyzing fear of someone finding out, the facades, the excuses, all of it.

I've been self harming for almost seven years now and it isn't an easy battle or a battle you want to fight a lot of days. To give up would be so easy most days. But what you've captured there is the scenario of what the friend should do. Not what Blaine felt was right - and I'll admit I was angry at Kurt at first, but I know it's the right thing to do.

Anyway, that's me rambling. I just wanted to say that you definitely did well with captur
Cay chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
As someone who's been a cutter, and tried to stop, and started again with nobody else ever noticing, stories like this just make me heart ache. I wish I had someone to confide in, who cared enough to try to get me the help I needed. I wish I had my own Kurt. But your writing is incredible, and some of your line really stand out to me, because I was cutting for almost the same reasons.
AphraelFT chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I was really intrigued to read this story. I have a friend who self harms, although she isn't as addicted. I found out by accident, and she confides in me a lot, and lets me ask as many questions about it as I like. The teachers know and say that they want to make sure she's being safe about it. I'm really interested in the psychology behind things like self harm and eating disorders, and this story was fascinating to read.
IamStargazer chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, this story really got to me in so many ways.

I see a lot of my former self in your version of Blaine. And you can relate well to the characters in general because it's well written and you try to reason his actions and why he can't stop and this is something I miss in some other stories. I also like the fact that you kept it realistic and the ending is well chosen. Blaine is now looking forward to better times but is aware that he still has to struggle. It keeps it from becoming a over the top happy ending.

Good job, I really enjoyed reading.