Reviews for Sperm Donor
lovenozoeli chapter 15 . 2/26
I've read this story so many times! no matter how much I read it, I love it more and more! definitely one of the best stories I've ever read!
Ahhhhhhhhhh chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
I understand Nanoha has not had sex - "virgin" but it would be pretty unusual for a woman to have a baby and still have her hymen intact. Love your story but this part took me out of the sex scene.
lovenozoeli chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Please update soon! I love your story v
a908927508 chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
that's weird...why my comment lose some words?
a908927508 chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
I must say,it's really a warm story,actually,I seldom read stories written in first person,but yours indeed attract reading some of your works,I feel an urge to tell you that I love your is the first time that I leave a comment on a fanfiction(I am just kind of unsure about how to communicate with the one living a totally different culture,ahaha),somehow embarrassed...maybe I am too nervous to say hello...anyway,looking forward to your update anxiously,but also hoping you won't push yourself too hard,health is the most important.
yuriko777 chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
please do more
yuriko777 chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
aw! it's too cute! make it stop!... just kidding!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
Oh! Good for you it's. A proof that you are a better person... If you can hold your anger & decided the nxt best option that suited you fine without stooping low...Just a question in Nanoha "donor List" file in start of the story, a name chrono Harlaown is included is he by chance related to "Lindy Harlaown-Testarossa" mention in (chpt4) perhaps Fate's half bro of sort... Lindy had a fling or other family of sort w/o telling precia & fate about Chrono existence... pls. Clarified that one...thank you! 4 the update :) more pls.
marfry chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Miércoles no me había dado cuenta de que tenía un capítulo sin leer porfa no tardes yo año mucho esta historia
darkvalk chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
Fate and Nanoha got some happy intimate moments.
Luffy19 chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
Even though smut was in the end, at least it entertained me. Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
How old nanoha's pregnancy?
ReinaFrey36 chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
I thought you would not update again but I'm very happy to read your update.. I'm looking forward to read your updates.
LexiLevine88 chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
Ohh so sweet... (n_n)
Thank you for this update..
When does nanoha born her second baby? I hope it was a girl.
dinnca chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Hix I really like your fic, sorry you have stolen it but still continuous, nanoha with these hormones will kill the poor fate, well I guess the next baby will I vivio? well wait for your update! Congrats