Reviews for Sperm Donor
JhosyLephor chapter 5 . 7/17
I don't know why people are so concerned with genitalia!
What matters are the feelings and, above all, the story is of the author, she should write as desired.
The LGBT community speaks so much about prejudice and here we are with prejudices about futanaris, we need grow up a little and learn to accept all kinds of love
When will i update this? I love this story so much...please update!
LaetusLupus chapter 14 . 6/7
I love this story so much that, last time, I forgot I never subscribed! It was the pure adoration of this piece that had myself coming for a re-read. ;) Do update soon, however, still take your time you know. You are a superb writer. Additionally, I read the note and express my condolences at the attack and theft of your work.
Xingdra chapter 8 . 5/27
Woah damn that ending kind of made me go like woah holy shit she got in a car crash... Lol anyways this story is pretty good. It's not anything nearly like all those other futa stories where all they do is have the S and all that. It's an actual story and that's really interesting.

Thumbs up to you Writer you did great.
Xingdra chapter 7 . 5/27
Okay this was pretty nice chapter liked it very well. Though I have to say Nanoha's personality a little different with all the teasing, but that's a nice twist. Also I'm guessing you can still be a virgin after having a kid. I'm guessing she's a virgin but her hymen been broken when she gave birth. Then again i'm not sure how that works. Anyways good job knowing all the facts as you wrote.
Xingdra chapter 5 . 5/27
Wow well that almost made me cry. That would be such a sad thing to happen.
Xingdra chapter 2 . 5/26
I thought this was a heart warming story to say. You done pretty good. Also I have to agree i hate it when people judge people. I mean yeah i'm straight, but hell I don't care if your Lesbian or anything like that. To tell you the truth I think it's kind of hot, but that's just what I think. Even being a guy I have no issues with saying girl on girl is hot, or saying I can care less what kind of relationship you have. I mean if you wanted a 3 person yuri relation more power go for it I won't stop you. Also if i had a kid and they was a lesbian, straight, gay, or anything else it wouldn't change the fact I'd still care for them the same.

So to all the hater why not read the fucking warning first before reading and if you want to judge then why not judge yourself for being a hipocite or go jump off a fuckin bridge for once.

Also to say the least I think Lesbians make the best Yuri fan fiction there is, because they know what a girl feels. Even me with my Yuri stories wouldn't compare as I don't have no idea what they feel with making out ext, but at least I try.

Anyways Sorry to all the others and the Author for speaking my mind I thought I'd get that off my chest and thank you other for a good read.
grace chapter 14 . 4/16
Its been so long I really excited to see another drama or any unexpected events in the story. The story is really good and I keep on reading it all over on spare time. I hope to see your update soon!
eddielog101 chapter 14 . 4/5
Pregnant Nanoha is definitely someone not to be reckoned with.
ILoveMilk chapter 14 . 3/26
Haha Fate is so whipped by Nanoha. Please continue to update more.
Qisthz3981 chapter 14 . 3/25
Pleaseee don't stop writing this wonderful and funny story of NanoFate i really love this awesome story hahaha. Update pleaseeeee
yui1808 chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Well that was scary... *shivers* I hope Fate is still alive. Neh author-san, I hope you won't stop writing and posting your stories, especially this particular story, as many of your readers enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your talent to the rest of us. Ja ne.
yui1808 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Hello Author-san, Don't mind those judgemental people. We can't please everyone even if we try to... people will be people. There are more people who like your work/s than those who don't understand it. They judge because they don't uderstand.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
What is this shit story?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Author-san..please update soon, I admire your story. It is pretty good!