Reviews for Catharsis
angcanuto chapter 17 . 3/27
Please, do not keep us waiting for much longer!
Choco07 chapter 17 . 3/15
Love it so much! What is Gaara going to do?
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14
Nice
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones like this PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

-Hinatta!
winterkaguya chapter 17 . 3/14
Oh finally you've updated! Hahaha! So happy to see that they finally meet again after some years. But Sasuke certainly kept up with the deception only that, how is he going to get Hinata to play along? It seemed that he had plans with Neji to do something right? But what is it? For them to plan a coup? That would be interesting. Stripping off the Elders their power and in order to do that, it takes more than a coup. I sure hope Sasuke's plan works.

Too bad for Gaara. I had high hopes for him to sweet Hinata off. But it seemed that fate loves playing this love game. Hope to see what will happen next. And I think Hinata has suffered enough as it is but that is not entirely up to me. Looking forward to your next chapter!
XxeverythingnothingxX chapter 17 . 2/28
This is the first time logging on to this site after about half a year. And when I logged on the one fanfic that came to mind, the one fanfic I desperately wanted to be updated was this one. I was so excited that this story was three chapter longer then the last time I read it. I then re-read the whole story and fell in love with it all over again. You say that no matter what you will finish this story, and I hope you keep that promise! I don't know when you'll update next but I'll be looking forward to it.
rockyourlove chapter 17 . 2/26
I'm lost and torn. How they're going to 'fix' their relationship and clan and this that is just something I can't really guess. They really need to get down and talk. my mind is all muddled reading 17 chapters straight but I just have to say before things don't make sense: I keep being surprised by how you bring more depth/insights into sasuke's character (him talking to figment!hinata and all the stalking of his wife after he ffound her (yes!) shows so much love and longing - I could almost touch it.

I must say that I didn't approve hinata's approach of handling their issues (running away and all).. I still could understand sort of and I'm really glad to see her rediscovering herself and it was interesting to see how you put it across. (The 2 years later shocked me a bit)

I feel really sad for sasu, he deserves happiness and hinata is his happiness. /cheesy/ but go sasuhina!
rockyourlove chapter 9 . 2/26
When there's 17 chapters to read, I almost never stop and review just to be supportive. I'm reviewing cause /clutchesheart

sasuke' pov in chapter 9 is absolutely heartbreaking, I was teary reading it. T-T sasu doesn't deserve to be abandoned /sobs/

All of ssasuke's pov are my fav. To me, he isn't OOC at all, you captured his personality/mind well as accordance to this AU, I love it. The words that conveys his feelings and emotions indirectly is beautiful. Sasuhina isjust precious TT

I'm so blessed to have 8 more chapters already uploaded.

Thanks for writing this, much love x
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 17 . 2/22
I absolutely love this! Yeah SasuHina! I love the build-up in this story. And I love the latest scene! Wonderful job! Please keep up the good work, I look forward to more! )
xHinaLovex chapter 17 . 2/21
Yay you updated! *happy dance*

I really like this story. And I am happy it is finally to the point where Hinata will learn the truth. After drugging and basically kidnapping her he really owes her the whole truth. It was definitely a betrayal in trust, but he had a point when she betrayed his and I think it shows his desperation and how much he could not let her go back. They love each other and I can't wait for them to talk.
umnia chapter 17 . 2/21
Good work Sasuke , don't let go of her , ..never,
ya ’ve enlighten my day , thank you for the update and the spellbinding chappy.
update asap.
Snowbells85 chapter 17 . 2/21
I enjoyed it so much! I like how sasuke respond to hinata's anger...and it 's obvious that both of them still longing for each other...i hope they can be together and unite again
saki-hime chapter 17 . 2/20
I hope Sasuke can reason with Hinata that they belong together. Great chapter.
pamianime chapter 17 . 2/20
Yessss you've updated! ! You keep breaking my heart with the angst but I love it! ! Keep it coming! And shorter chapters are fine, as long as you keep updating!

Till next time,

Pamianime
Break Blade chapter 17 . 2/20
YEY! You came back! I was already fearing you had chose to abandon the fic! It was nice But really i CANT WAIT MORE! MAKE HINATA SURRENDER TO SASUKE! poor dude. If i were him i would have already fell in the madness and depresion. Please, as fast as you can. please, write the next chapter, I really need to know whats next!

:D XD
spring fragrance chapter 17 . 2/20
Love it!
Your updates never disappoint. I hope you keep your determination to finish this, bc it's one of my favoritest stories in the fandom. I've been very satisfied with every chapter, they always have something worth the wait, and I don't like fillers.
You need to know that bc of your story, I fell for this ideal husband version of Sasuke (if only the canon one were like this fictitious character of yours). He's one hell of a gentleman, so manly at protecting and showing affection to his loved one. Ignore the fact he deceived her bc we know what his intentions are. I really do hope they will make up, I want Hinata to know Sasuke's perspective, our perspective. I want him to explain everything, his feelings, his despair, everything. What he felt/feels about her and what he's gone through while she's away.
Tbh, initially I feel so bad for Hinata (I still do) but Sasuke's just... he's loved her so much and showed her she didn't suffer alone, he'd stayed by her side during her hard times till she finally got back to her old self, that's before she suddenly left him without him knowing anything! That real hurts. I hope Hinata will know and understand what he feels, since he's always the one trying to understand her feelings.
Oops sorry, this is getting super long haha. Keep up the good work, may things in your real life only get better from now on! Many, many people love this great story, hopefully that gives you some strength. Fighting for next chapter and your real life stuff! Ily, xx.