Reviews for Catharsis
Pls update :(
IlluminetteCaelum chapter 17 . 2/25
please update been read this last 2015 and I will still be here til the end
duskest chapter 17 . 1/12
pleasejust let them reunited . i dont wanna see hinata with gara shes supposed to be with sasuk . i joep you update soon !
jztkn11 chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
You're story is so beautiful I hope you'll have the time to finish it it would have been really great. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hellllllooooo from review,( haaalaalaaa) when the fuck will you update (daaaalaa) cause I been waiting far too oops long... (crawls in corner a eats chips)...I luv your story and I hope you update
bronzenimbus108 chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
omg! please please please! come back and continue this story!this fic definitely one of the best sasuhina ff i've read! & it would be such a waste if you will just leave it like this..i know you could do it!please author-san!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
Would you PLEASE update, I've been waiting for ages for the next chapter!
uncannyful chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
I know it has been over a year since you have uploaded but I hope you one day you may return & give closure to the story. I want them to return together and the fact that they both have become stronger people is just amazing character development. Either way thank you for such a great story.
claire-and-elide chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
excited to read more!
kandita chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
I also do not agree with her running away like a punk. And, I also cannot believe that she told Sasuke that she have someone in Suna. I hope she was lying. Or else he needs to curse her ass out. I also don't blame him for drugging her...the man did what he had to do. But, what exactly is he and Itachi up to? I hope that they will hand Hanabi ass to her
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
U know reading this chapter...I have come to realize that God dose things for a reason. First off as u explained in chapter 1 that there wasn't any love in the marriage and they wasn't even living as a proper couple. So, this lose of Megumi was to bring them closer together, to them appreciate each other, get a chance to love each other all over again. So it was really a miracle but in the form of a tragedy.

And, ofcourse the tyrant of a younger sister showed up and break her even more. Question is why didn't she come when Sasuke was there? Now that would be something.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Very sad. I applaud Sasuke for just laying there with her. Sometimes that is the best comfort of all
dee1600 chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
Please continue to work on this story. I am looking forward to how Sauske is planning to bring down the clans and finally have Hinata on his side.
driftersclub chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Oh my gosh, you have to update! I cannot even, this fanfiction is amazing! I've read it like 20 times!
Lisonette chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
I really like how it's going on ! I hope you'll be able ton finish the story, I really do. It's frustrating when a good story remains unfinished ! Especially with such a cliffhanger at the end :D
You seem to take pleasure in writing, it shows, thanks a lot.
I like the Hinata you described, she's full of doubts but strong nonetheless. That's what made me love her in the manga :)
Voila, thanks again, and please take care of yourself to be in a good disposition for completing the story ;) (oh by the way, I'm french, so sorry if my english is a bit awkward)