Reviews for Catharsis
bronzenimbus108 chapter 17 . 8/18
omg! please please please! come back and continue this story!this fic definitely one of the best sasuhina ff i've read! & it would be such a waste if you will just leave it like this..i know you could do it!please author-san!
Would you PLEASE update, I've been waiting for ages for the next chapter!
uncannyful chapter 17 . 7/2
I know it has been over a year since you have uploaded but I hope you one day you may return & give closure to the story. I want them to return together and the fact that they both have become stronger people is just amazing character development. Either way thank you for such a great story.
claire-and-elide chapter 17 . 4/21
excited to read more!
kandita chapter 17 . 2/9
I also do not agree with her running away like a punk. And, I also cannot believe that she told Sasuke that she have someone in Suna. I hope she was lying. Or else he needs to curse her ass out. I also don't blame him for drugging her...the man did what he had to do. But, what exactly is he and Itachi up to? I hope that they will hand Hanabi ass to her
U know reading this chapter...I have come to realize that God dose things for a reason. First off as u explained in chapter 1 that there wasn't any love in the marriage and they wasn't even living as a proper couple. So, this lose of Megumi was to bring them closer together, to them appreciate each other, get a chance to love each other all over again. So it was really a miracle but in the form of a tragedy.

And, ofcourse the tyrant of a younger sister showed up and break her even more. Question is why didn't she come when Sasuke was there? Now that would be something.
Very sad. I applaud Sasuke for just laying there with her. Sometimes that is the best comfort of all
dee1600 chapter 17 . 2/9
Please continue to work on this story. I am looking forward to how Sauske is planning to bring down the clans and finally have Hinata on his side.
driftersclub chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Oh my gosh, you have to update! I cannot even, this fanfiction is amazing! I've read it like 20 times!
Lisonette chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
I really like how it's going on ! I hope you'll be able ton finish the story, I really do. It's frustrating when a good story remains unfinished ! Especially with such a cliffhanger at the end :D
You seem to take pleasure in writing, it shows, thanks a lot.
I like the Hinata you described, she's full of doubts but strong nonetheless. That's what made me love her in the manga :)
Voila, thanks again, and please take care of yourself to be in a good disposition for completing the story ;) (oh by the way, I'm french, so sorry if my english is a bit awkward)
Lisonette chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Wow thanks, the best sex scene I ever read on this site between Sasuke and Hinata ! I love the way you described it, and I really like the way your story seems to be going. I'll clung to it ;)
Thanks a lot again, and please go on !
Teuleuleu chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Hello,
I know it's been a while since your last update and I don't know if this story has been abandonned or not.
I just discovered it yesterday and I think this story amazing.
It's really rare to read a fiction with as much in-depth emotional plot, with as well crafted emotional development and I really enjoyed it.
I hope if this story is still a work-in-progress more chapters in the future.
Also, some side notes: ok, a love triangle was in order but besides saying "gaara is in love with Hinata" I didn't really saw proof of that and I'm very much interested in how their fight will resolve.
The Itachi apparition: too easy. The man just hide away for years and came back at the first demand. Come on
Your song in chapter 16 (or was it 15?): sorry, no. But I think it's more a matter of taste than anything. The attempt was good, though.
I really want to know the end of this amazing story so, even if it's been a while, update please.
And if for whatever reasons you will not, just know that read you has been a pleasure (and my obsession) since yesterday.
Sincerely

Teuleuleu
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
EMLA is right update
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
You are evil
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Beautiful chapter. My eyes are stinging with tears. It's just so so romantic, I can't help but be moved. And the Korean drama music definitely helped( haha). It has this blissfully happy and yet desperate feel to it even though it's a neutral POV. Or maybe it's the music.