Reviews for The Naked Boy in the Bear Room
Holly Evans chapter 20 . 6/28
That was too cute for words!
Difying Gravity chapter 19 . 6/14
Fuuuuuuuck u just said that u were joking about killng misaki and yet u did u piece of. Ggggggrrrrrr. U better not let misaki or so help me
Brookie cookie17 chapter 20 . 4/26
fantastic
Brookie cookie17 chapter 19 . 4/26
loved it so much
Katia27 chapter 20 . 1/1
My God... You can't imagine how I cried. I cried so much, and I cry again, when I read the ending of your magnificient story!
I'm so happy that I found your fanfiction, because I was litteraly unable to go, and do something else. I WANTED to know what would happen! You have a wonderful talent, you made me cry, with the ending of your story... Really, it was a great time to read you. Your writting is beautiful!

Please excuse me for my bad English, I'm French. But I really wanted to post a review, even if my grammar isn't correct, because your fanfiction is one of the most beautiful I read! It's true that some AU are, sometimes, not written very well, but yours... It's simply perfect!
I don't want you to think that my review is exagerated, but... Wow, I cried so much, I was talking to my screen! xD "No, don't do that, no, no, nooo, don't leave him!" I felt so stupid, but you can be proud of what you did!
Your story is wonderful. You have a great talent! Please continue! I couldn't stop myself from reading!

Your plot was unique, I never read something like that, even in the French part of this website. Your fanfiction is better than all the French Fanfictions I read!
The lemons you wrote were just... It was so good, you can't imagine how I perfectly succeded to imagine the scenes! Misaki was so cute, and, of course, he's OOC, but it's totaly okay with the universe!
I know that you won't write any sequel to this fanfiction, I understand that it's finished, and I won't ask it again and again... But I was so happy -not because it was finished, no!- but because the ending was magnificient. This is were I cried the most! (I'm too sensitive! ;w; )

I hope my English is okay, and I hope you understood all my review, because I really wanted to say that. Please continue. You're so talented, I'm jealous!
Thank you so much for your fanfiction, you simply made my day!
Merci! )
ili777 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
This was such a perfect story, I loved the plot! It was unique and nice, even made me cry when Misaki and Akihiko were separated (something I don't usually do, especially when reading something). I was immediately hanged up with the story when I started reading it, it's pure amazing and captivated me with only the first chapter. I would so love to read a sequel of it one day.
Misaki was so purely adorable in the fic, it was cuteness overload *.* And Akihiko was so nice and sweet and his reactions to Misaki were so funny, I loved them so much. I also really liked how you characterized Hiroki in the story, he was cute :) (Nowaki was of course cute too)
Though I do strongly recommend you to change the story's rating to M, since it does have lemons -which should not be erased!- and I would really hate it if someone reported it for false rating. Also you could get a beta reader to correct your mistakes even though the story is finished, it would be much easier for future readers and re-readers of the story to enjoy it, plus it would make the story move on a higher level. One last thing is that you should mark the story as complete 'cause I think many people (like I had almost done) will think it's an incomplete story since you haven't updated it for a year now (of you haven't, it's completed).
Thank you for writing this, it was such a pleasant experience reading it, I loved it .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is actually a good story...and a unique one to be honest...i love the plot and how adorable misaki is...i only hope you make an epilogue...i want to know whats the content of the new treaty they made and how will usagi and misaki will live after...i really love misaki...and i know this is too much to ask but please update your other story: when cherry blossoms fall...i also love that one...keep up the good work and gud luck to your other story...thank you so much...",)
GiottoAuditore chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Ahhh... just finished reading chapter 14 and now I have to get ready for work :( Noo... why! I want to loose myself in this story! I absolutely love it and it makes me want to laugh and cry. :D

Your a great writer and I can't wait to finish reading this after work! :)
Sam chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
I think that usagi is son of Zeus is he?
Ino Death chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
lovely I wonder what's HAPPENS AFTER!
Ino Death chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
really Percey Jackson -_-
Ino Death chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
he the god of the sun?
AliveAliceRocking122500 chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
I love this story so much but then i hated some of it because Misaki almost dies!
AliveAliceRocking122500 chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Seriously you almost made me have a heart attack when I heard Misaki say "sleep"!That's what some people say before they die!
AliveAliceRocking122500 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013