Reviews for Danny meets the world of tron
FanFreader chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
great story!
alyssa.fernandez.735 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
OK you stole the part with the SIRENS (that's what they're really called, not 'girls') and the part with Rinzler and CLU. No originality there. And too many gramatical errors. Very boring.
Zak Saturday chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This should be interesting.
E chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Here an idea have vlads step son tell them the story like in tron and when you get to the ISo part use the same part with Dan taking the ISO as an imperfection and he used to look like Danny phantom arthe time but lead from Danny fight with Dan and assumed the Dan form a way to be stronger and spread auothity in the grid and destroys the iso
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
interesting twist.
E chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
that was good hope when you put up 3 danny reunites with his freids
princessbinas chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I saw TRON: Legacy last night. And the Dan is Clu (the clone of Kevin Flynn). And this scene screams visual pun and innuendo:

Danny took one and said "What's this? What do i do with this?" Danny took it an held it like a lightsaber.

"I'll give you a hint" He said looking at Danny "Not that"
E chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hope you put up chapter 2, 3 soon
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
And so it begins...
Nina Sayuri-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hey! I know Krossan on deviantart! Pretty awesome right? I love that picture you're talking about!
1000Nachts chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Okay, is it just me, or is this just a slightly lamer redo of the movie, replacing certain parts with DP characters?
Frostphantom chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Cool Chapter! You did better on the grammar this time. :)

Looking forward to an update!

~frost
Frostphantom chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Omigosh! I've been waiting for a Tron crossover! Okay. There are a few things i need to point out. In one of the really long paragraphs, you didn't put any periods. Mostly just grammatical errors that make this story hard to read. Content is very good but your grammar needs to be fixed. Also, capitalize and the way you put the speakers name befOre they talked was okay but sort of disrupted the flow of the story.

Make those corrections and you will have an awesome story!

Update soon! :)