Reviews for The Most Happy Bride
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I really enjoy how you write the Master.

Boy, those Boleyn girls, causing troubling where ever they go be it countries or in time...
kokoroyume chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Bloody. But I did laughed a lot with Wilf and th Master crazy driving !
Xiilnek chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I am loving this so much. I've been very very gradually reading your stories in this series (a bit out of order, but it works for me) and I really get into them in a way I just can't manage very often. I particularly like the way you show how, even though the Master's not trying to take over planets or anything like that any more, his tactics and ways of thinking haven't magically become "good" - he spent most of his life thinking a certain way and it shows, especially in contrast to the way the Doctor is used to doing things. They're traveling together and they stick with it but it's not easy, and I like seeing that. The way they get frustrated and occasionally don't understand a thing about why the other person did or said a certain thing, but stick with it because they care about one another.

Anyway, I chose this particular chapter to say this because I LOVED the Master's speech to the people in this chapter. He was just. That is perfect for him, it's his element. I loved seeing how skillfully he played the crowd, knowing exactly how to get the most effective kind of power - the power other people give you over them, sometimes without even knowing, as the crowd of people turned within minutes from threatening him to violently protective of him. He's just so, so very good. I almost wish someone could have been there after to tell him just how amazing he is. (Um. Is my inner fangirl showing? Sorry, I'll try to cover that up. .)

I'm loving the dynamic the Master and Wilf have going, too. I can completely believe that they could interact this way, if only the show had gone a little differently.

Anyway - I'm sorry I don't comment more, but I really love this series, and always love seeing when it's been updated, even if I don't always read all of it right away, or even in the right order. Loving it. Thank you for all your hard work.
ZutaraAlways chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Just read the whole story over again! Truly amazing! I can't wait for the seventh installment! Please publish it soon! :)
Misako93 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
You, my dear precious person, are brilliant.

I'm sort of new in the world of DW, so it's not like I can really speak like I know the whole fandom, but I'm happy to see such quality things such as your writings. I read the whole thing in like three days and I ABSOLUTELY loved it. The story, the technologies, the dynamics, the relationship between the Doctor and the Master, the way they feel, everything is absolutely authentic and well written.

I'm afraid I can't put into words how much I like this installment so I'll just stop here, waiting fervently for the next bit 3 Thank you.
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Great characterization and brilliant story

xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Awesome can't wait to read the next installment :):):)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
DONNA I LOVE YOU! YAY YOU'RE COMING! You and the Master need to be friends.
Rallah chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I just really feel like telling you how much I love your story's.

So there... it has been said.
Verse Naberrie chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
i am happy that you move out anne (anyway for a time) from story, somehow she doesn't suit to master for me, donna would be

much better (wishful thinking ;) )

what the chapter missed was a warm scene master/doctor on the ending, something to show that they are still friends, but later i saw in your comments that master would become more evil, so that is why you did not added the scene to the story and that is why donna comes, doctor must have someone on who could keep him in one piece after "master comming bad", but i hope it won't be so drastic scene

and the master a perfect symbol of person "bad goes good", he suffers after his crimes,he doesn't want to do them, but after his lose he sums up that it doesn't matter anyway, the power is most important not love or something similar, I hope doctor will not leave him so easly

anyway, great story waiting for more ;)
Irkeyshn chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
thank you for an interesting story! lots of adventure in different time periods! what I certainly know now, I would not like to find myself in the i8th century France! :) I did not trust Anne, and indeed she betrayed Master to save her own life.. according to what I learned from "The Pirates of the Caribbean", being offered a chance to escape death means no good: it requires one to sacrifice their freedom, their loved ones; they become dependent on the one who gave them the chance to live longer :)

but Master still loved her and tried to save her.. now, the intriguing moment is whether he will turn into Nighmare Child or not? :)
3LW00D chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
*sigh* So short. But I do love your work. Keep writing wonderful stuff.
skylertheTimeLord chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
thank you so much for finally updated :) poor Master :( i didn't really like Anne in this one, I liked time lady her though with the Masters alternate universe, but i'm glad Donna came with them instead of Anne. and hopefully the Master will come around to having Donna in the Tardis, looking forward to your next story in this wonderful series :)
x-Avarice-x chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
*incoherent flailing*

As always, this was wonderful. I'd been waiting for this chapter for so long! I'm so glad I finally got to read it. I always feel so sorry for the Master. Especially in this case.

I'm assuming from what Anne said that she'll be back in the next installment as well? I'm looking forward to it very much.
Irkeyshn chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
so excited to see a new chapter! :) I'm looking forward to reading it tonight after work.