Reviews for One day you'll thank me
SoFool chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beautiful work. I've read a few fics of yours but I like this one the best. This is certainly what a Puella Magi would wonder in her daily life of killing witches and familiars, or so I believe. Although Mami never looks particularly phased by what she is doing, perhaps there is an inner conflict going on inside her heart that she kept unknown. Another mystery when it comes to the inner life of a Puella Magi, huh?
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Now here's an interesting premise! Just how do Magical Girls justify their killing sprees?

This paragraph really caught my interest:

"There was no point in being alive if you were cold and dead inside. There was no point in living solely to kill. There was no point in anything if you couldn't hope; and the eyes of those monsters were so dead sometimes Mami wondered whether her bullets even made a difference."

While Mami is describing the Familiars she encounters, it also felt like a summary of the Magical Girls.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I've read some of your other stories and love the way you protray things accurately while maintaining the "flavor" of the original premise.

The morality portrayed here is like a Kirby videogame and I love it.

Your insight into Mami here is accurate for a hurt hero with doubt about her profession as her only hope is to keep "saving" those that threaten the human populace, even though she could be as destructive.

I am recommending you to the TV tropes page for your other story though, the K-on one.

Can't wait to read more from you! :)