Reviews for The Passion in the Pain
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
dette likte jeg:-)utrolig bra skrevet...!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved your version. In fact I'd like to read another with the next day after Booth gets his man.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awww I loved this story. The best ending ever! Well as we all know now this is not how things went but it should have. Great story!
booth's-squint chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I thought it was great! From the promos, you could definitely see this as a possible avenue. Great job! This just means there's more smut in your future!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMGOSH! I loved this! You did an AWESOME job with it! I can't believe that this is your first smut story! That is how good it was!

"Thank you, Booth. Thank you for allowing us to have this. It doesn't matter if we have a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a month, or a year left together. As long as we are together during our last moments; as long as you know how much I love you…I just hope we reach the fifty years you once asked for, but if we don't I don't want to miss one single moment we have left."

I love what you did to the line I gave you! You pretty much kept it the same, but made it better:) Once again, AWSOME job with this story!:D
wercomingup chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very nice, are you sure this is your first try at rated M?
legggate chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was very good. I really liked it a lot and the line about sharing their time together for however long they have was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Boothie05 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great oneshot. I really enjoyed it.
WeeHelenxX chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved it! B/B is soo cute! Loved it! Could totally see that in my head! Honestly plealsecwrite more FICs! :D
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The making love part was good, and I liked how they finally talked with each other about what they wanted. Hope this comes in the finale.
jds629 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
very romantic!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
really nice...very loving.

I'm actually one of the few that hope they did not really have sex that night.

But if they did it should be like your story.