Reviews for Phoenix
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
:) Aww. I love friendship fics.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, this is good! Waspinator made me think of this; the ant-bot still came from a Maximal protoform, and Waspy reminded us of that here, now! Great! I like this. Awesome job!
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You know, I always really liked Inferno in the show because he was such an intertaining character, but for some reason I never really thought about what he would have been like if he wasn't glitchy and was still a maximal. This was nice perspective to read - I really like it and I could totally see maximal Inferno in that role. I also like that Waspinator was the one
thinking about it - it fit (I also like the interactions between Inferno and Waspinator that I have read of yours so far, and this is no exception).
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOVE how you muse and speculate and went deeper in depth of how Inferno in his previous life as a maximal is. You even made him more endearing as a character here, as well as complex, but still simple on the outside personality-wise. I would never have thought about it much until someone like you pointed it out in writing. You got some serious brownie points for doing all those. :D

Heh... reading this makes we want to have Inferno as a teacher. Because, here, he gives off the vibe that if he teaches, he would do so because he honestly WANTED to teach and care for his students, and not just for his next paycheck like some people nowadays. -.-; But still strict enough to verbally chew his students' heads off if they so much as throw a paper-ball at him... or something. XDDDD Oh, wouldn't that be a sight!

Of course, it will be because he would always want the best... out of everyone.

Amazing job of looking deeper into this seemingly one-dimensional character and taking the core parts of his personality, and using them to build a vivid picture of how he could have been, and who he once was if he were a Maximal.

P.S. NOW I just got an image of how Inferno would be like as a daddy. O_O Oh dear, my mind wonders strange things sometimes.
Andrea Tiefling chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I wibbled. And then I had to eat something sugary to make me feel less wibbly. FERNY IS SO CUTE! I love your hypotheses for his origins too, I never would have considered them. What a lovely little ficlet!
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The idea of Inferno as a teacher just makes me cooo.

He would make such a passionate teacher.
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You know I never once connected BW Inferno to G1 Inferno but now that I have it kind of makes sense. I love how you have written Waspinator.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It's always nice to see a BW fic with a smarter, more introspective Waspinator. And the character he's thinking about is not usually used in relation to him in any form, friendship or otherwise. Good read, I found myself wondering a bit about Inferno's past myself.