Reviews for Our Kind Of Love
nafiondf aof chapter 38 . 2/13
She should resign with wwe
msgemgem chapter 38 . 7/3/2013
i knew that phil would help get p back. iy will be interesting to see if she actually takes her job back and if she does how she deals with being around phil.

i'm glad that she told randy what happened cos now its not sleezy or anything like that and they dont have any secrets. even if randy did take it a bit far, does he needed to be reminded that not only did he cheat on piper he married the woman and had a kid with her.

loving these updates xx
Bingobaby chapter 38 . 7/1/2013
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and that both Piper and Randy needed to have that conversation. Also I think Piper shouldn't come back just yet. I think she needs to focus more on her family with Randy at the moment. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
deletedaccount47 chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
I'm glad she is coming home! Finally they are willing to put everything behind them! Update!
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
Yes I do think Piper did right by telling Randy the truth. I wonder what he will do to Phil when he sees him face to face. I am so happy that Piper is going home. Maybe Piper could just do a limited stint for the WWE and spend most of her time with her family.

Bingobaby chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was great way at the end to show Randy how Phil feels for Piper and that he really didn't know she was going to be there. Also I can't wait to see what Piper is going to do now that Phil has made is move. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
msgemgem chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
OH MY GAWD he kissed her. i kinda want punk to kiss him back but just for a second cos i dont think for one second that piper would ever cheat on randy cos she know's how much it hurts.

sorry had to get that out of the way, i loved how piper was made a part of the money on the bank, it was such a huge part of wwe history and it felt right that piper was apart of that with punk in this story.

it will be interesting to see how you write in piper and punks obvious closeness into wwe universe . hopefully punk will get piper back into wwe and him and piper can have an on screen relationship. i would love to see piper at punk's side during his sobriety test (which is still the funniest thing i have almost ever seen).
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Bad Piper! What is she doing? She is making me so mad right now. It is like she is forgetting about Randy, the man that she loves. I hope that she doesn't do something stupid. I also hope that Randy doesn't find out about this kiss.

kimberly316 chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story
Bingobaby chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was a really wonderful story and I can't wait to see what is going to happen at Money In The Bank. So please keep up the great work and post more soon cause I need some more of Randy and Piper. Also I think that story idea might be interesting to see how it would turn out differently.
msgemgem chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
i kinda feel like i missed a chapter - you know like she fainted and then she was at her dad's and now we find out that she left randy. i just feel like i missed the part of the story that explained all of that. but that's probably just me lol.

i was kinda hoping for a piper/punk fic or even a punk/ofc fic so i wont be reading another piper/randy fic but im sure other people will love it x
msgemgem chapter 35 . 5/13/2013
i'm loving the calaway family time. very nice to see them altogether. not often they do that
deletedaccount47 chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
She and randy need to bury the hatchet already! She needs to go home with him, update
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
I can't help thinking that Phil is up to something and that it probably isn't good.

I hope that Piper and Randy work everything out.

Pinayprincesa chapter 36 . 5/13/2013
Poor Piper... :-( Hope things work out for her and Randy.