Reviews for Sticky Sheets
Good good
emral chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow funny like it
Glynna chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
This story is both delicious and utterly brilliant. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I have been looking for a good merthur fic for ages, and this one is amazing! You are a genius! I love it :)
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
That ending was absolutely hilarious! Great, great story! Even I, who would rather not be reading exact details about... thought this was an enjoyable romp- excuse the pun. Very funny. I love the romantic interludes underneath, too. I have really enjoyed spending the night reading this story so thanks very much!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
The banter is so perfect! Lovely lines at the ending! ROFL where Uther burst inside and saw them, really too funny for words. This is all brilliant.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
This was an excellent chapter! That prophecy was very chilling indeed, but written very much as they would have been at the time. Excellent and sweet stuff. Lovely how they admit they love each other.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Wow, those sheets must be beyond just sticky now. I am just about getting through your very... descriptive sex scenes... I just haven't commented on then up till now. But here... geez... I have yet to grow accustomed to M stuff, even if I am 18... But nice chapter. Make sure Arthur washes that brush before he uses it again.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Alright, this is much better in terms of plot. I like the arrival of the angst and a spoke in the wheel at this time. Very good indeed. Arthur crying at the end there was a lovely touch. I am now moving onto Chapter Six...
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Still laughing... I will give you a better review when I actually have something to say.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This was still hilarious. The best line was: ''So greedy, Merlin...'' LMFAO. I am still chuckling here; the saddle oil as lubricant was especially funny because I am wondering if that is safe to use? Merlin's seduction was brilliant, even after being royally embarrassed about the events of that morning. He even did research on... the act! ROFL! Arthur showing his softer side was cute, I didn't know he was the cuddling type either. I love this story already, will review after a couple more chapters.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Okay, I have just read the first two chapters and theyvare absolutely hilarious. I am not usually into M rated slash or het, but your wicked humour here is so good that I have to keep reading. When Arthur caught Merlin jacking off, I laughed so loudly the neighbours must have heard. And the last sentence of this chapter was equally classic.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
AMAZING
bravenclawesome chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Considering the fact that this was 99% smut it was written really well. Definitely pick this over Fifty Shades any time.