Reviews for Rightful Rebellion
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Hi, I realize this fic is most likely abandoned but Syfy channel aired Priest tonight and I'd never seen it before but had always wanted to (Karl Urban, Paul Bettany and Maggie Q in one movie? Count me in). Immediately after the credits started rolling, I was on the hunt for Priest/Priestess fanfic, and I'm so glad I found yours. Your characterization of them and their quiet yet unbreakable bond and developing relationship is so lovely, I wish there were more chapters to explore it, especially now that Priestess has been turned.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Please you nees to write more. I love this fic!
love-warmth-life chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
This was lovely and I enjoyed the twist at the end of this chapter. Never would I have thought that Priestess would be infected. Very bittersweet. I'd like to see more from Priest's POV how he came to fall in love with Priestess. Thanks for updating and I can't wait to read more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
that was amazing exspectialy since i wanted priest and priestess to be together in the first place! i loved it:)
YuukiCross5 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012 be honest, I have totally forgot about this fanfic until now. I remember how good it was and I really wanted you to update but that was a long time. I am glad you updated now. It is really interesting. I love the whole details and man their emotions. It is awesome.
Please continue :D
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Yay, you're back! I really hope you can stay inspired to finish this story as there aren't nearly enough good Priest fics - at least not that I've been able to find. Please update soon; I'm definitely still interested.
R-Bizzle chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Ehh, kinda vague:/
steph m chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
update soon, please.
R-Bizzle chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
R-Bizzle chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I like! Keep it up(:
cassie89 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
You really captured the atmosphere :) Keep going.!
Inwez247 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Priest seems less harsh towards the vampire in this chapter than in the movie.
Mockingtale chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Romantic! This one's nice and has flow.

Keep it up. :) update soon :)
Mockingtale chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
You write rather beautifully.

I guess you're more of a storyteller than a writer and that's a complement. It really feels as if I'm there in the story. It's a really nice chapter and I like the way how you balanced Priest and Priestess's new relationship :)

I hope you update soon... Because I'll be here waiting :)
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
This story is so good! It's like a perfect sequel to the movie, with only three chapters. You capture all the POVs so well. Please update soon, but with more Priest/Priestess goodness!