Reviews for Not Sherlock enough
silvereyedbitch chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Loved the whole of it dear! Especially Mycroft's text. Made me truly laugh out loud! This was a well played out and planned story, and I am so grateful you took the time and effort to take it from your brain and put it to text. It really takes a good deal of build up to bring these two together properly. The short little 500 word fics just don't do them justice. These two were written as close to being in-character as you can get with this type of thing. Thank you so much and I hope you continue on composing these!
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This was so... :) 3 Yeah for this story!
JuniorWoofles chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Swear I didn't start crying in the middle with the 'I Love You' stuff. OTP
Hanakasama chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This story is amazing ! Love it so much it's just perfect the way you write it ! Thanks for this !
XantheArlo chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I love this story, it feels so real and right for them. I can't wait for more!
abbie lewis chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
SO FRECKING CUTE
CreepyFreak chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
OMG well done! Really good. First fic ever? You serious? KEEP WRITING!
X
slashslut chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
yay! i like it when my boys are happy! and boinking their brains out!
dependsonthesituation chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Mycroft: Have you ever seen him half dead?

Me: Well Mycroft, have you ever seen him have an orgasm?

ROFL i really enjoyed it! At first i was worried Sherlock might get ooc but after awhile it became the sweetest thing and totally believable! Sherlock was like a little kid omgomgomg. My favorite part was with all his panicky texts and that he couldnt figure out what he did wrong Loved it. Nice work! Write more.
it-all-implodes chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
So sad its only 5 chapters. Simply adorable!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Bloody. Love. This.

Brilliant, you are.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Love it!
Carambar chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
AWESOME! I loved it, so romantic... and much more! Thanks a lot!
Miss Crookshanks chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
AW! *squee*

I liked Mycroft's test. Hmm...
smiles2go chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I so love a happy ending and one with realistic ideas of what the future is like to bring is good. can't wait for the next fic!