Reviews for Shinobi Xmen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
NARUTO games
Reborn ninja chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
R u dead or did u not want do do this story it would b good
FlamingHooligan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Interesting concept, but you really need to revise for typos, mistakes with tense, and grammar. The mistakes were really distracting. It seems like a good looking-story though.
SakuraDragomir chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love x-men and naruto

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
reezy7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
dude, the idea behind the story is awesome, and seems like it would be very interesting. I think you should continue it.
Baron von Nobody chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
The concept itself has potential, and could turn out great, if properly written and handled with care. The only problem that could be fixed is grammar and mispellings. Now, I will not judge a story until I've seen the basic plot in motion, so I will still give this story a chance to flourish, despite the grammar. I am sorry if I am coming off cruel or mean, but I am just simply telling what is on my mind. I apologise if I had insulted you, its just hard for me to read something when it is full of errors, as my brain has to work with deciphering certain words or sentences.

I am not saying to that you should stop this story, but that you should really go over the words and correct some errors, mistakes, and plot-holes that may need to be filled in.

But as I usually say to those who listen, Write as you see fit, and At your own leisure. Thank you for listening otherwise. I do sincerly hope that you do continue to write this story.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
JuSt SOme RaNDoM PsYchO chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Over half the page is authors notes... Not exactly reader friendly is it?

That is a pretty big problem right there.