Reviews for He's Got a Hold on Her
ebannwhately chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
God this was so good! I loved it, it was the perfect balance between sexy and romantic! Seriously loved it!
Thank you!
bexie25 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Loved this! :)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
What an amazing story. Loved your fill in version of the episode. So glad you decided to add this second chapter as well. You were correct. I needed more. Perfection...once again:-)
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I loved this!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter
ursulastrausss chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wowwwwwww... speechless. I admit that I only ever read femslash fics but THAT was just beautiful/hot/perfect in all its ways!
crazeeria chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
love love love!
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I finished reading your first chapter and I was like ya... stopping here is good.

But reading the second...very good choice :) Nice balanced read.

I've read a few of your works right now and I enjoy them a lot. They help me get through my night shift work as a security guard so thank you so much.
manderleygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I suppose it takes forever to write these, and I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate your work. Reading these is like watching the scenes they didn't show us, and that makes it all better.
Daisy60 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
beautiful story. so sweet and very much OC. loved it. Daisy60
dharmamonkey chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great job with the dialogue. It rings very authentic to me.
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Beautiful and sexy and full of deep, genuine emotion. Amazing take on the 'missing love scene' from this ep. Thank you for writing it. :)
Ms. Pixie Dust chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this story, it was very steamy, and sweet.
Julie chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This was actually the best story Ive read in a long long time! (and, believe me, Ive read many). Youre a very talented writer and its amazing how well you seem to know the characters. Your story is classy, respectful and very pleasant to read, not a mess of sexual crazyness as most fanfictions use to be! And thats only the first one of yours I read! Keep up the good work because Ive just found my hiatus consolation prize!
Mistleto7 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful story. It was perfect from beginning to end. You managed to keep within character, highlighting their fears and allowing them to seek comfort in each other's arms, ultimately leading to their admission of love.

I loved it! :)