Reviews for He's Got a Hold on Her
thegirlfromwonderland chapter 2 . 6/16
Okayy.. oh holy mother indeed! Perfectly balanced and you stayed in character nicely. The dialogue between them is so B&B! "Am I hurting you?" and "I don't want to hurt you" is so something Booth would care about. I love this, thank you so much!
ebannwhately chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
God this was so good! I loved it, it was the perfect balance between sexy and romantic! Seriously loved it!
Thank you!
bexie25 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Loved this! :)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
What an amazing story. Loved your fill in version of the episode. So glad you decided to add this second chapter as well. You were correct. I needed more. Perfection...once again:-)
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I loved this!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter
didntfindaluckypenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wowwwwwww... speechless. I admit that I only ever read femslash fics but THAT was just beautiful/hot/perfect in all its ways!
crazeeria chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
love love love!
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I finished reading your first chapter and I was like ya... stopping here is good.

But reading the second...very good choice :) Nice balanced read.

I've read a few of your works right now and I enjoy them a lot. They help me get through my night shift work as a security guard so thank you so much.
manderleygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I suppose it takes forever to write these, and I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate your work. Reading these is like watching the scenes they didn't show us, and that makes it all better.
Daisy60 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
beautiful story. so sweet and very much OC. loved it. Daisy60
dmnky chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great job with the dialogue. It rings very authentic to me.
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Beautiful and sexy and full of deep, genuine emotion. Amazing take on the 'missing love scene' from this ep. Thank you for writing it. :)
Ms. Pixie Dust chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this story, it was very steamy, and sweet.
Julie chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This was actually the best story Ive read in a long long time! (and, believe me, Ive read many). Youre a very talented writer and its amazing how well you seem to know the characters. Your story is classy, respectful and very pleasant to read, not a mess of sexual crazyness as most fanfictions use to be! And thats only the first one of yours I read! Keep up the good work because Ive just found my hiatus consolation prize!