Reviews for Harmony
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/22
Yes, the more I learn about Yoda, the more I come to believe he was quite obtuse.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Not sure if the WHOLE mess is Yoda's fault but he certainly contributed to it. He trained countless Jedi to the point in the lost missions of TCW when they fear that he might be physically ill or dying it seems to figuratively blow a few Council Members minds to even consider loosing Master Yoda.

But he didn't seem to like messing with the status quo. Interestingly enough MACE WINDU apparently WANTED/VOTED for Anakin's training. Mace gets a bad rap where Anakin is concerned.

Shockingly enough I used something similar in one of my longer fics. I referenced a time where a Jedi Council had allowed themselves to be driven by fear of a fuller version of the Chosen One Prophecy. They didn't like the fact that the. Chosen One might choose Dark over the Light due to attachments so they mangled the Phophecy and made it inaccessible until there would be no one alive to remember what it used to read and (re)defined attachments in an effort to insure that the Chosen One would choose right the first time and save lives.

I'm a sucker for self fore filling prophecies if you couldn't guess.

Do you have more planned?
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I liked this. It makes Yoda himself seem ignorant and curious like a child. In fact, it makes Yoda seem quite arrogant.

What I find interesting is that Yoda's philosophy seems to parallel with that of the Empire. I can easily imagine stormtroopers being brought up the same way, with devotion to the order taking place over devotion to individuals.
animevacker104531 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
cool
pronker chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hello, here via crack_van's rec, and I really enjoyed your story. Yoda is a yoda, fantastic idea, and the /stubborn, passionate individuality/ phrase could not be more apt.
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
...this surprisingly explains a lot of things.
Zealot of Reading chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story.
a fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is just absolutely brilliant! This is now my favorite explanation for canon Yoda (or yoda).

Love the story!