Reviews for Riding Hoods
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
T-T oh thank goodness he's alive!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
kyaaa! Sooo greatttt... I almost cried. There should be a sequel to this.
zero kuran chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That is a better version than red ridding hood
shokubu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i like the idea of red riding hood.
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You should make this a story
idied chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It was really cruel of yuuki(i dont mind though only if she didnt hurt ichiruu) and kaname(I MIND) to do such things. kaname can naver be so mean to zero. never. i liked the beginning not the end. you killed zero! :'(
24neor chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aww, I love it very much! Good story
LuanRina chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OMFG thank God you didn't kill Zero-chan! I was already starting getting all depressed and was ready to mourn here! TToTT But thankfully, you let him live and be with his eternal love *sways delightedly*

Love this story (much more interesting than the original XD ) Lolled at a lot of moments (especially when Kaname-sama pretended to be Yagari XD ) and all in all, it was very interesting, exciting and delightful to read. I love the length as I'm a maniac for long stories/chapters/oneshots and your writing style is good too. The story is well written, its flow is great and the plot is awesome! X3 The end especially brilliant - first left me all sad and anxious and then wow! I was ready to cry and jump of absolute bliss and joy! *tears of happiness* Yeah, the twist was certainly great.

Not to mention that all those Kaname-sama x Zero-chan moments were just so beautiful and delicious X9 Me luffed it *nods approvingly*

You did great! Hope to see some more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan deliciousness from you, dearest ;3

Truly am looking forward to it and thank you so much for writing this lovely masterpiece! :D
Nillen chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love the length, I love the setting, I love KANAZERO! XD

You know, I've been craving to watch Red Riding Hood (the latest movie) but due to work and such, I wasn't able to! *sigh* But now, reading this story seems to satisfy my needs! xD

Love the twists and such, though that I'm not really a fan of IY (I don't hate them either ; since I wrote about them in my own story xD) I just can't help but to read this story x)

Write more? xD
ElheiM chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
wow i enjoyed reading this story of red riding hood w/ vk twist made it dark bwahaha! Phew, im glad it ended w/ happy ever after. I was about to be totally disappointed and sad during zero's funeral and think 'nooooo! Not another tragedy!' hehehe
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow nice story I really liked it and I'm glad u didn't kill zerorin

Are u planning o make a sequel? Please!