Reviews for Kosmos
jadedly chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is honestly probably only the third or fourth GX fic I've read that's been this good. I love this a lot; the details in the writing and the way you pull of present tense is wonderful. I only noticed one thing wrong when reading, and that was that you typo'd "fine" as "fne". Which is really, really minor and I'm being nitpicky even pointing it out.

You have excellent storytelling abilities, and I really enjoyed this fic.
Adreus chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I feel like I'm stealing something unfairly if I don't leave a review for this; I enjoyed it a _lot_. Don't think I need to bring up how rare it is to find such quality in YGO fanfic (GX especially), and even on top of that, best of the best. I especially loved the lines about the red thread and Judai being the one that attached Johan and Yubel.

Trying to think of something in the way of critique, but all I noticed was one or two typos.

Spectacular. I'm going to look through your other fic now. o:
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Utterly amazing. This is a rare find, all of them acting IC around one another, and the plot line. Everything clicked in a perfect way.

Honestly, I'm speechless. Spectacular work.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is spectacular. A very in-character, well-written story that involves three characters who are usually written very *out* of character, especially when they interact with one another.

I somewhat wish that you'd done something wrong, just so I could critique it a little, yet I am just as glad that I can't find anything. If there's an error, then I'm missing it.

So, congratulations. You've written an excellent fanfic that far more people are enjoying than who have reviewed. Trust me. Well done.
SecondtoNon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was a really nice oneshot!
Huasen-Butter chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This fic is one heck of a gem. Seriously, canon-characterization, filling in loopholes, smoothly flowing diction & plenty of sincere emotion.

It's nice to see a different author's POV on these three. And it's done so well.

~HB
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh. How wonderful! Such a beautiful gem to find! I absolutely loved it! You had the chracters just right and the prose was a joy to read! I have no real criticsm to give but I do truly hope to see more from you and soon! The GX fandom needs more fics like this.

Johan and Yubel do have issues they need to work through andlive with. Often that is comepletely ignored so it's nice to see it addressed here. Juudai especially was done well too, he's a lot more perceptive then he's given credit for.

Thanks for the great fic!