Reviews for Art of speed
twibe chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
What kind of ending is that !? Wheres the sequel?
SoniaKawai chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
OMG please write more!
i cant wait!
awosome story!
MysteriousDragonPrincess chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
i really liked this story hope you make a sequel or add more chapeters! really want to know what happens
Aerianna Lupin chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Holy crap lol wasn't expecting that! I rlly hope you continue with this one :)
Niki chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I love this story! Continue it please!
katie.pierce23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ah love this!
southern.dreamz chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
OH NO! How could this happen? Cam should have listened to Dom. Going home was way too dangerous! And now Dom is hurt! Oh man! This is getting too good believe! I can't wait to see what you do next!
southern.dreamz chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
OMG! This has gone from bad to worse! Poor Nico! Poor Cam! What the hell is going on? There's something really bad going on! I can't wait to find out what it is!
southern.dreamz chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Letty has real balls, ya know. She was screwing around yet somehow it's Cam's fault? No wonder Dom decided it's all over! I feel so bad for Cam - Heaven only knows what's going on with Nico. There's trouble brewing and I think Cam is firmly in the center of it.
southern.dreamz chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Damn, I figured it had to be Vince. Shame on Letty for screwing around! I'm so glad Dom realized their relationship was dust. He needed Cam so much! This chapter was HOT! I loved it! Dom is so amazing!
southern.dreamz chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Poor Cam! She's really stuck between a rock and a hard place! Shame on Nico for turning her over to the bad guys! I just hope Dom can help her out! I just can't believe she made Dom leave! Whatever was between him and Letty is over! Cam needs to realize that things have changed and Dom is on a mission.
southern.dreamz chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I wonder what is going on with Letty. I bet she's got a secret and I think Dom knows what it is. Something serious is going on with Cam and Nic. I can't wait to find out what it is!
southern.dreamz chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love Dom! He's so damn sexy no matter what! I can't wait to find out more about Cam and why she's hiding. I get the feeling she's in deep trouble and she doesn't want to admit it! This was a great first chapter and I can't wait to read more :)