Reviews for Parental License
Anjonora chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Make this into a story please! I'll be you mega bestfriend! XD
mille libri chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was awesome - I'm howling with laughter over here. Hilarious banter, lovely characterizations (Merrill trying to be an inanimate object - OMG, so perfect). Loved it!
LinetteBlaise chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*Sigh* Merril...
I loved this story :3 The ending had me on the floor in giggles, and Izzy's limerick, and Merril coming out of no where, and, well... everything :)
The others need to find out tho :D What kind of Hawke romance is it without *something* going awry?
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
daaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww so true so true
Devryn chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was brilliant and completely hilarious. I literally had to stop reading I was laughing so hard when Merrill appeared disguised as a post.

Very, very enjoyable. :)
Havoc Hg chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The innuendo at the end there just made me google with the most devious smile on my face. If I were in public I would definitely be stared at. Special mom and dad time indeed. Although, I would not mind a follow up to this where broody and blondie figure it out. Or all of them do. Oh Isabela's comments would be priceless if they all walked in on them. Don't mind me, mind's running away again. I'm going to go check the rest of your stories now. Tatty bye~
thehush chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Fantastic - and so true. I'd love to see how Fenris and Anders take it when they realize Varric and Hawke are together. Merrill's right, they all need to live in [Hawke's] a big mansion together. It would be adorable and crazy. Hey, Hawke's got the room for both Merrill and Varric.

Great work. :)
AliceGoBoom chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love you for this. Truly.

I was not expecting that bit at the end what so ever xD

Well done!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hahaha. Great oneshot! I love it. While DA2 could have been better, I absolutely LOVED Varric. Along with Isabel and Aveline, of course. Once again, great job! This was very enjoyable to read. Keep up the great and wonderful work!
how does she do it chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lol! loved it
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Haha! I love Varric, so that alone made this completely awesome XD Good point though - they are kind of parental.

Very cute little oneshot! Definitely had fun reading it.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
(laughs) oh that was awesome! i can so see them acting like over-worked parents, lol. go varric/f!hawke! love that pairing. great job, and i hope you'll write more like this.
Lyuba chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh, that was a little dirty by the end, but still sweet and humorous. Like to read. Old wise Varric and thoughtful Hawke. In the game I did all for my "friends" and by the end they all was with me, even Andres and Fenris, although these two was the big headache . And Avelin was so... Avelin ;) You made me smile and remember :) Thank you, dear author.