Reviews for Imzadi Alphabet
Rhapsodystar chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Got Will perfectly, Deanna could be worked on but hey! It works for me!
SciFiSiren2 chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
LOL! Nice job on completing the Imzadi alphabet, I really enjoyed the snapshots of Will and Deanna. Thank you for sharing! :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
Very cute! Clever use of "Y"! :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
I really liked this! I think you summed up Will well in his growth and maturity now, but of course he'll always be playful and fun and thats why we love him. They have had their ups and downs but they are meant for each other. I can't wait to see what you come up with for X. Well done! :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
Thanks for continuing the series, I am enjoying it. :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I liked Will's internal dialogue on how he felt being engulfed by Armus. Loosing Tasha was tough.
QueenCobraWing chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Oh, I loved this episode. I was totally crying along with her. This is really sweet.
SciFiSiren2 chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
Another good snaphot of all Riker and Troi have gone through. I appreciated the insights on how Riker really felt about Deanna and Thomas. Thanks for writing, I look forward to each new letter. :)
QueenCobraWing chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I like how we see Thomas from Will's point of view. I mean, how he feels about his duplicate is gathered from the episode, but it's still good to see some thought processes.

This is really sweet. I love how they care about each other; they do love each other but they don't realize it or allow it to happen.
QueenCobraWing chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
Aha! I knew it was Soren very quickly. Go me!

I like this. This is sweet. I always had the impression that Deanna was completely confident at all times, so I like the end when she's like 'I don't know if I'll get to be with the man I love.'

I hve to say, though, I didn't think she was surprised when he kissed her. I pretty much took that to be customary for them.
SciFiSiren2 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Awwww, very sweet! Thanks for posting another installment, I enjoyed it.
QueenCobraWing chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Oh, this is cute. I love roses, and they seem Deanna's type. She looks good in red, at least in that dark pink number.
SciFiSiren2 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Very nice walk down their memory lane, can't wait until there are more letters. Thanks for writing! :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
This is wonderful, so enjoying these snapshots into their life together! Happy reader, happy reader. :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
A and B are very good! Enjoying your Imzadi Alphabet so far.