Reviews for Imzadi Alphabet
Zelda12343 chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
This is very sweet. These two are one of my favorite pairings in this fandom, and this fic does then justice. Nice job!
QueenCobraWing chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Ooh, I was just in the mood for some fluff. Very sweet, romantic.
QueenCobraWing chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Oh mygod, this is so sweet.

It's very simple and short and that makes it all the better.
QueenCobraWing chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
Well, I am quite glad they are finay getting to enjoy their honeymoon. And on a cruise, too, an actual ocean... very snazzy.
QueenCobraWing chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
I loved this scene. It was so playful and light.

I think in fictional relationships I like the playful and light best.
QueenCobraWing chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Oh, I haven't seen this movie yet(I do know what happens) but I am already dreading having to see darling darling Data sacrifice himself. I really love him.

I like this a lot. I think it is very them. They are acting both passionate and objective at the same time (which I know makes absolutely no sense).
QueenCobraWing chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Oh, did you see, on TNG, when Will and Deanna and Lwaxana were kidnapped by Ferengi? Right before that they were walking, and they heard Lwaxana's voice and they both groaned and leaned their heads on each other. This seems to sum that moment up, sort of explain what Riker thinks of his mother-in-law.

I love Lwaxana. I feel bad for her, because you're right, she's had the worst luck.
QueenCobraWing chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Oh I like this. It's really simple.

Your writing is sort of simple, straightforward yet still with underlying meaning. I really like it, you are quite talented.
QueenCobraWing chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I may be just really, really naive, but their relationship always seemed really sexual. Dis you get that impression, or is it just me being an inexperienced highschool sophomore?

I know, this is hardly a review for your chapter, which I liked very much, but I just wanted to know.
QueenCobraWing chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I love this conversation. I love how it was concluded without words. I don't know why I love that so much.

A lot of their conversations go unfinished. I suppose with them the u spoken words aren't necessary, they know what the other means. How grand.
QueenCobraWing chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
That's fantastic. I just love this.

The holodeck is low-effort make-believe for adults. With props.

I do enjoy that he got into character and such and then they stepped off the holodeck and were just themselves 'again'. That's great.
QueenCobraWing chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I appreciate this. Very sweet and formal.

But what? No Betazoid naked wedding?
QueenCobraWing chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
I almost forgot, Riker likes to fish. And cook. For real; not just on the holodeck.

That's actually one of my favorite things about him. Anyone can try anything safely on the holodeck, but he likes to cook for real, and eat it afterward. It makes him... I don't know the right word, but it is a good thing.

I am sorry. My reviews make no sense.
QueenCobraWing chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
This is sad and sweet. The simple exchange seemed to say a lot.

Like, 'this is my mother. She is dead. Here, have a peek into my life'
QueenCobraWing chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Yes! Bad Will! You were immature and selfish.

See, I am bias and sexist when it comes to their relationship.

But I think I am right...

I do still love Riker, I just find countless faults in him and his relationship with Troi.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »