Reviews for Stars
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
About that Incredibles crossover. The Incredibles are not knock-offs of anyone. They've been called imitations of the Fantastic Four-how, exactly? Stan Lee didn't create stretching superheroes, and certainly not invisibility-but also of Watchmen. But how about The Iron Giant? Ever heard of Ted Hughes?
Xantalos chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
HNNNNG
*manly tears were shed this day*
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Sadness! It was very nicely written, smooth like :). Poor Iron Giant and poor Hogarth, it'll be to late by the time they find each other :c Great job! :D lol
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
sweet
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
so saddd TT_TT my poor bby hogarth, waiting his whole life for the giant to come back. bittersweet and very well done.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I clicked Mr. Review Button! He's so happy :)

Wow... I loved this story. I loved all the metaphors and descriptive words. I loved the emotions, the sense of determination, searching, waiting, and the lifelong connection between Hogarth and the Giant.

There are very few stories I like that are left ambiguous. I can definitely say that this is one of them.
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
It's so sad. But so good. I like how the tessellating stars appear in the begining and the end. It makes the story feel complete.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was very, very beautiful. You are extremely talented, in my opinion, and I envy you. This fic is emotional and poignant and if I could, I would have it listed as number one on my favourites list. Absoletly perfect. Great job.
Tesla2251 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
OMG! This is so sad, I love it!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ohhhhhh! That was so sweet! And yet, so sad! I loved it very, very much. Thank you for taking your sweet time and writing it. VERY well done. :D

Much lovez~!

~Jinx
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Cute, but it needs a second chapter, you know that? :)
The-Last-Lombax chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
simply amazing. The Iron Giant was a great film and got so little popularity, you writting skills are beyond words. keep up the great work my friend.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aw, this is just so...well I can't find any words to describe it. I loved this story.. :) My siblings are watching the movie right now and they love it just as much as I did when I first saw that film.
ThanksALot chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh man, I'm totally crying on the inside. That was a beautiful little drabble, let me tell you.

I don't know why, but I was kind of expecting the Giant to find Hogarth, and for Hogarth to say, "it's ok to die" like he did years before in the movie, and then die. *OHHsob* WHY CAN'T THEY BE FRIENDS ON EARTH TOGETHER FOREVER? *sigh* Then again, I suppose the world would overpopulate very quickly if the cirumstances were that humans were immortal.

Sorry for the random rambling, I'm a tad unstable at the moment. Curse you and your excellent writing skills!
ManicMelancholyMonkey chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love this. I'd loved reading it. In fact, I loved reading it so much that I actually cried.

This has got to be one of the most beautiful stories within The Iron Giant section of , and it's a damn shame that there aren't many more like it. Your descriptions were fantastic and helped illustrate how the characters thought and felt. I especially like how it began with the Giant. The few (very few) stories that I have read are always Hogarth's POV. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it was just a nice little change of pace.

Anyway, I definately enjoyed ready this despite how short it was. I hope you decide to write more fanfiction for The Iron Giant, but even if you don't, this is still wonderful on its own.

(P.S. It really isn't a big deal, but the town where Hogarth lives is called "Rockwell" like the famous band.)