Reviews for Freedom
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
!

AAAAAH! That's all I can say! AAAAAH! Oh man, just thinking about Little Hollow makes me shiver. I remember how happy I was when we found out he beat the cancer. What a wonderful feeling it must have been, especially after fighting so hard to get better. It's so hard to believe that the nightmare is over. Thank Jesus!

So yes, this was beautiful as usual. It almost felt like I was watching a movie, the way you wrote it made all the images so clear. I really liked that.

Though I'm sad that Little Hollow is over, I'm glad to have the experience of reading it and reading this. Beautiful, beautiful work.
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Happy Birthday LH. You really did change the face of BTR FanFiction. Overnight, practically.

Well, you know what they say: A criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. Its been too long for me. I've been busy to say the least.

Anyway, I felt that was necessary. On to the important part. I shall review forthwith. (Isn't Old English fun!)

Freedom. A word that means a lot. But it was used perfectly. Like, completely. I like how its a year later, but you picked it up like you had never stopped writing C54.

Now I've never been one for in depth reviews, but I'm trying. :) Logan freaking out at the beginning was pulled off perfectly and in character. The whole story was sad, but happy at the same time. Wait..what? Anyway. That last part with Camille, it probably goes without saying that was amazing. But what else should I expect from you? I really should start setting my expectations higher, so you won't impress me so often. I would say it was epic story, but then it would have to be a long narrative poem about the deeds of a great hero according to my English teacher. :) I'll be back.
TinyHandz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeeease can you make another story i wanna see how the guys tell the girls and how logan and camille come back wet from the beach and best of all the celebration :D btw: you always surprise me more and more
WyszLo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I cried twice. (Okay, well twice THIS time. You know I cried more every time I originally read a piece of this.) The thing is, the first time I cried was your author's note. Laura, I can't believe this was dedicated to me. I don't know what to say. It made me cry. I LOVE YOU TOO. SO MUCH.

I miss LH so much right now. I remember reading C54 for the first time. It took me FOREVER. I literally scrolled down line by line. I sobbed so hard reading that chapter... happy sobs. I have never experienced happy sobs since then. I can still recall my three favorite moments so clearly. The first one was when Logan asked Carlos what was wrong, and Carlos answers "You." That's when I started crying and from that point on I was terrified about what would happen next. The second one my all time favorite LH moment: "One thousand." I broke there. I completely fell apart... but then you fixed me with the last moment: "It's gone." That's when my sobs turned into happy sobs, and everything was okay.

This oneshot brought back all of those memories. I loved it. I especially loved this part: "Logan didn't move at first though. He took a moment to observe his friends. Carlos' smile was back to putting the sun to shame with its bright and warm look. The dead emptiness in James' hazel eyes was gone as if it had never existed in the first place. Logan didn't need to turn around and look at Kendall. He felt the old strength and steadiness there in the hand that rested lightly on his shoulder." Remember all of those summaries about how broke the other boys were? This one just seemed so RIGHT. It's how everything is meant to be.

The second time I cried was when Logan told Mama Knight and Katie. I started tearing up when he was thinking about how Mama Knight became his mother, but then it was Katie who pushed me over the edge. I loved it. I love them. L/Kf-f for life!

"Only because of all of you though." Logan interrupted softly. "You gave me something to live for and that's why I kept fighting." I want to surround this with hearts, but ff is stupid.

Of course, I LOVED the Logan/Camille at the end. My favorite part was this: "He caught and held her easily with a strength neither of them had been aware of until it was needed." It was perfect. I am in love with that line. It's just... it's perfect. It's Logan being healthy and solid and there for Camille in such a beautiful way that I can't get over it.

Laura I loved this, I loved Little Hollow, and I love you!

~Lauren
cryblue2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
YAY! I am soooo Happy that you wrote this becaue I always wished that you wrote about how he told everyone else! Also I love Little Hollows and September and Innocense Lost, and Head on collision and a lot of your other sotries and reread them all the time! this was great it made me cry tears of joy! Its so great!
Vas Happenin Fellas chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OH MY GOSH! I MISS LH! It is for sure THE BEST fanfic in my whole life! I love how you make these Lomille moments so sweet and cute and romantic and AHHHHHHH. I love this.

JUST LOGAN KISSING CAMILLE. AHHHHH. This is too much, I am really in love with this.

Little Hollow, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO END? D:

LH has really been an inspiration to my life, and reading this, knowing AGAIN that Logan's cancer was gone. I'm just like,

"OMFG! MOM IT'S GONE! IT'S GONE!"

I love this. Seriously. No, wait. I love everything you make Laura.
greenandred124 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I am once again joining you in the Weeping Corner. I miss LH so much. x3 I love your other stories too. But...LH is by far the most amazing. Love it.
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this so much! Especially the Lomille moment at then end :D This was so sweet and emotional that i teared up a little. I don't think I've smiled so much for a oneshot on Fanfiction in, like FOREVER! Loved it!
I C a big world chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMG OMG OMGGG! Loved it-the fact that I typed my email inplace of my password shows not only am I stupid but I really Loveee this! No no no no more more more cancer-r u Serius I'm jumping up and down now. This is verry beautifully written and I perfect and amazing. The hot-wire part LOLZ I want to c them try! Haha glad there all happy and I loved how James eyes r no longer hollow and Carlos is smiling bigger than the moon and Kendall is back in his rightfully place and there closer together. hAPPY Happpy Happpy Happpy birthday little hollow -but WAIT :D thnx 4 writing it 2 can't give q story all the credit. Happy bda and frosty the snowman (those were his first words) LOLZ I think he just came to life to say happy bday 2 ur story. This is sooooooooooooo amazing :) I'm glad everythings getting better now!
WorthlessPleasure chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
jnvreijne LAURA YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO ME. THIS WAS JUST TOO MUCH. OH MY GOD, IT WAS GOOD THOUGH. Urgh, Little Hollow was like the worst story to read for me because it was just so angsty and sad and it made me cry every chapter and...THIS IS NOT HELPING.

All that aside though, both this and Little Hollow are amazing stories. If you ever became a published author for these stories, you'd make the bestseller's list. I swear, those stories...

Okay, since I'm seriously about to cry (again), I'm going to finish this by saying that you seriously are the angst master of Fanfiction. Okay? Don't ever doubt yourself. Oh, and uh...write more stuff. I love your writing. :)
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh god, even when you post the HAPPY stuff you kill me!

This was beautiful and lovely and amazing and -dies-

Their happiness killed me.

I love your writing SO much.

alwaysconfuzzled x
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i loooved this! :D i had the biggest smile on my face the entire time I was reading it :D "It's gone" are now my two favorite words -heart-

Happy Little Hollow-versary -heart- -heart- -heart- :D
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I wanna say, "First review!" but by the time I probably finish this, I won't be. *dies* Oh well...I already told you on Tumblr, but I'll tell you again: Happy Little Hollow Anniversary! See, now I feel bad because that is the ONE story of yours where I haven't reviewed every chapter. I don't even think I reviewed Little Hollow. I just read it. *dies* Please forgive me. I'll tell you what. While my inspiration for writing my own stories is lacking, I'll make reviewing EVERY single chapter of Little Hollow my mission. Okay? Okay. OH! I just wanted to point out that at this very moment, you and I are both the authors of 29 fics. What are the odds? I guess that's why we're fan fiction husband and wife, huh? ;)

I really liked how the boys weren't just crying or weren't just laughing. They were doing both. I can only imagine the whirlwind of emotions they were experiencing at that moment.

I liked the "How could anything ever be wrong again?" line!

KOGAN SIGHTING! AVAVOWNAERONAR!

AWWW! Jarlos too! ANERWOJUERWINHOHJW!

I loved how James swung Carlos over his shoulders, and was all "Onewards!" despite the curious glances he got from the passing joggers.

Holy cow! The review box is already jumpy and I ain't even close to being at the end of the review!

I love how Carlos kept telling James to go faster! It definitely seems like something Carlos would say. Lol.

I liked how Logan wasn't annoyed when Kendall asked him, "Are you okay?"

Gah! Carlos called Logan "Logie." Gah! Carlos bouncing up and down on his feet! Gah! CARGAN SIGTHING! *faints*

I liked how it took Kendall several attempts to get the key into the ignition.

I liked how Logan drummed his fingers on the armrest. That brought a smile to my face when I pictured Logan doing that.

HOLY COW, LAURA! ARE YOU TRYING TO FREAKING KILL ME? I loved how Logan just walked up to Camille, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips like it was nothing!

Honestly, I don't blame Mama Knight for having trouble believing that Logan's cancer was really gone. I'd be more concerned if she wasn't like, "Are you sure?" You know?

I liked how Logan was so quick to give credit where credit was due; he couldn't have got through this without all the love and support from his family and friends.

JAGAN SIGHTING! That took long enough! I was starting to wonder...lol.

Haha, when James shoved Logan gently, it reminded me of Big Time Dance where Logan didn't want to ask Camille to the dance even though he did, and James kept nudging him, and Logan was all, "Will you stop that?" Lol.

After reading the episode synopsis for Big Time Break-Up, when Jo was so concerned about Logan, I raised an eyebrow. I was like, "Mmhmm..." JolikesLogan! *dies*

Hey! I thought Logan was supposed to be the pessimistic one? Lol. Apparently, Camille is now...

I liked how Camille was like, "Irregular?" and then in her head, she was all, "No no no no no."

ABVOERNOAUHJQWHJEO! Logan brushing a tear away from Camille's face! *dies* Then the kiss! VNKLQWNJOERFGQWJ3Q! *dies*

I really liked how Camille forgets to breathe every time Logan kisses her!

I loved the part about Logan being the only person other than Camille's dad that she wanted to call her "Cam."

OMG! Of course Logan would wish he had lost his battle with cancer if it meant that Camille's dad could have won his. Logan's so selfless!

Heck yeah, Camille's dad would approve of Logan! What parent in their right mind wouldn't approve of their daughter dating someone like LOGAN?

Aww! I loved how Camille kissed Logan's nose! Too cute!

"I'll always be with you as long as you'll have me."

"Forever then."

"Sounds good to me."

LOVED that!

"Camille wrapped her legs around his waist..." Whoa now! What exactly is Camille trying to do? LOL!

I liked how Logan took a moment to sniff the scent of strawberry shampoo in Camille's hair.

OMG! I ABSOTIVELY POSILUTELY LOVE HOW YOU SAID THAT LOGAN IS CAMILLE'S "RESCUER"! *dies*

Haha. You couldn't resist getting Logie all wet, could you? ;)

I really liked how Camille pulled some seaweed out of Logan's hair!

HOLY COW! THEY KISSED AGAIN! *dies*

Aww! I could only imagine Logan's crooked dimpled grin there at the end.

ABKJOLNAERIONHJEO! I freaking LOVED this! OMG! Words can't even...How do you consistently churn stuff of THIS quality out time and time again? I'm in awe! Complete and utter awe! This was insanely magnificent! No wonder why you are my favorite BTR author! Look how many times I died in this review. I lost track. Lol. *gives you standing ovation* Well done, FFW! Well done! XOXO
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Happy Birthday Little Hollow! This was amazing. I loved everything about this. and Logan saying he wished he died instead of Camille's dead... beautiful.
CurtCade chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OH MY GOSH! I always love everything you write! This is no exception!