Reviews for Labyrinth Life
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
OMG WHAT THE HECK OMG OMG OMG OMG. I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. OMG I LOVE THE STORY SO MUCH D I hope Hinata and Sasuke will be ok. D
Lucyole chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
come on write further on it you jsut cant stop here at this when is jsut getting exciting, i need to
know waht will happen to sasuke and Hinata and whether the host club can rescue them or hinata goes badass with sasuke and kicks orochimaru down of with the host club as witnesses please please please write further i need to knwo what happen next and with which of the guys she will go out in the end( i vote for mori of hunny they are both cool) *lots of delicious cookies for inspiration*
my name chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
uh, come on! keep writing this story! i really really really love this story!
madders10 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
WAHHHHHHH! XD I LOVES IT! SHE SHOULD BE WITH ONE OF TA TWINS! OOOO, make a badass fight between hinata and Oro-pedo. (Sorry if you like him, I don't! XD) PM with info on this!
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
awesome story! i'm loving it and please upload as soon as you can!
oh and also i think she would look cute with hikaru :3
HawaiianGurlNaLuForever chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
this awesome i love where this is now and hope u keep going
kikigirl4321 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
write more please
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
oh man this is great i cant wait to find out more so please post soon

Angel
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
As I am a sasuhina fan I would usually stick with sasuke but I kinda forgot the plot for this at the moment kufufu as its been a while since an uupdate but if not I wouldn't mind mori senpai or kyouya.
Hinatalover22 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALY sorry im just happy you updated please update soon :D

Hinatalover22 out
AnimeLover4LifeXD chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Did you stop writing this story?
Lucyole chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
please write more chapters i wold be very happy because it is an good
and interesting story and hinata is my fav please write further on it
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
please please!
make more! (other person) stop that or they wont (me) fine! make more *said quitly* (other person) i heard that! (me) *truns around* stupied! *quitly* (other person) i heard that to!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
U SAY U R GONNA UPDATE ASAP THEN IT IS ABOUT A YEAR L8ER N U STILL DONT UPDATE...! oooopppsss sorry i didnt know i had capslocks on im serious anyways sorry!
chibi panda love chapter 5 . 7/18/2012