Reviews for The Role of a Lifetime
blb1000 chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Woot woot!
blb1000 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
She should have told him to have a good weekend with his wife & in-laws.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Better, much better.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
He never calls her Bells. That's Jake & Charlie's nickname.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
This is ridiculous. She's no longer going with Ed & Jake isn't a fireman, so she wouldn't be going under any circumstances.
blb1000 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
He needs to get rid of Tanya ASAP!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
It's probably Alice.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Glad he's still saying NO to the ex.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I'm hoping Ed & Rose will be having a conversation to find out what her problem is with Bella.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Poor Ancient ward!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Odd that he would get an alarm at home, unless they are volunteer fire fighters. Normally, only the guys on duty at the station would be called out.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 75 . 8/13/2013
Awesome story!
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 49 . 8/8/2013
Awe...Robby and Uncle Jake!
DaniCalifornia chapter 75 . 8/1/2013
Its funny that when I finish this amazing, captivating, charismatic,funny,deep,and realistic story, my iPod (on shuffle) is playing Satellite Heart by Anya Maria, All I Wanted Was You by Paramore, and Numb by Linkin Park, the perfect songs for the last chapter. That's how I feel: numb. Because im ecstatic that everything went great, the story has a fitting ending, and this long fic is complete.
But, im saddened that we don't have a little more insight to Mason or McKenzie(sp?), or that we don't really see more into the future, and of course the story is over. :(

Of course every great show,idea,object, movie series (and in this case) story has to have an end. I can honestly say this story is a rare gem. Thanks so much for literally giving us readers a literary gift.
tahlaalouisee chapter 75 . 7/19/2013
This is my favourite story that I have read! I am sad to finish it, you did such an amazing job writing this! The characters and storyline are so well developed and I could read it over and over and over again!

2,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »