Reviews for The Role of a Lifetime
FFFan1664 chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Thanks for the update.
foxylady1on1 chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
AAAWWWWW...Jakes gonna be like a second father/big brother/uncle all rolled in to one for Kal.

Love it update quickly please x
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Eh, as they say "In Vino Veritas". Jacob showed his jealous side while he was drunk. I think Quil's death made him realize he needs to live for himself and he should not look a gift horse in the mouth. After all better to be friends with Bella than not. It's not like she's ever led him on. She's been completely honest with him. Hmmmmmm maybe have a cousin of Edward's show up... (Renesme/Vanessa) hint hint.
Analitica chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Wow this was so awesome! I need more asap
JTStyle chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
Edward is really starting to redeem himself. I don't know why, but the dropping out of school thing really bothered me so I'm very happy with Bella insisting that he return. Alice and Edward's histories are very sad, but am happy that they were eventually blessed with the right parents.
Bunch2009 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
That was so sad. Great chapter. Thank you
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
loved it it was so sad update soon
lynne0731 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
wow
foxylady1on1 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
WOW...poor quil,poor Jacob he was a baby in his handling of the Bella Edward moving in together thing but he never deserved his best fring dieing.

POOR poor Bella she just feels like her life is falling apart(except for Edward and Kal)first her parents split the Jacob throughs a paddy cause she is moving in with Edward and now her good friend Quil dies it just rains and the pours some more on her don't it.

Love it love it update quickly x
cullenlover88 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
i feel bad for bella, i hope that edward is there for her and jacob doesn't get in the way. great chapter
sujari6 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
Good to get some background information on Edward and chapter.
snoopylover60 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
wow, Quill died! That is too sad. But Bella now has Edwards story and she and he are moving in together. I am looking forward to another chapter.
robfans chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
So much confusions in Bellas life right now
Venetiangrl92 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
why did you have to kill Quil! :'( but good chapter, up till you killed quil! please update soon! xoxo
Analitica chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
wow i cannot believe quil is dead. bella most suffering a lot please update soon
2,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »