Reviews for The Role of a Lifetime
snoopylover60 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
It was a good chapter, It was fun and heartwarming and then sad. I liked the part where Edward snuck up on her. It was sad about Jake. He was being a child.
skampy chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I'm really loving your story so far. Have you ever wondered how Bella would react though, if Edward had a best friend that was a girl? What if Edward had a "great friend" that was an attractive girl that he talked to regularly and then got really upset about when they argued? How do you think Bella would feel about that?
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
That was pretty much up and down but I really liked the way it ended.
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Ugh - see my comments about Tanya last chapter. I'm with Bella - I just know she has a hidden agenda.
taralynn09 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I hope she finally gives up on Jacob. Hes been a real jerk lately. Please dont make her all desperate and want both. Update soon please! )
robfans chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
poor Jake cant handle his feelings for Bella did it the wrong way.
quinzy chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
i totally love this!
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
I didn't like Edward's overall lack of judgement in this chapter. I think people are guilt-ed into thinking that a mother or father should get a pass because they're blood relatives like the love flows automatically because of it. Tanya doesn't want a baby. She only wants to get Edward back. The baby and playing the I want to get to know my baby card is just a means to the end she wants.
acw1 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
HopeStreet chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Parents meeting a bare-chested Edward was a definite awkward moment!

If Edward is that interested in Bella, he should be honest with Bella. She saw Tanya at his place and he was still be non-committal with acknowledging that the gal over his house was Tanya! What excuse could he have?
sujari6 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
Jake is such a pain. If he felt that way about Bella he should have spoken up before and not waited until she was with Edward. Hope he doesn't stir up trouble with Charlie.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
such a great chapter! i may not like what jake did but i kind of feel bad for him, but only a little... please update soon! xoxo
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
oh wow just wow update soon
cullenlover88 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
great chapter, he came to see her. let's hope things go okay from now on.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
jake is a fuckin ass and bella is better off without him, im glad edward chose bella and is lettin he rin on the decisions.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »