Reviews for Extended Family Study
AMAZING! *-*
Great story! *-*
poisonlover chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
i love it .
though it would be great if you could write a sequel or another story. i really love the way you write.
hope to see more stories.

thankx
shugo.avril chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE please :)
athena.olson.547 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
You must have a scene where they see yelena fight with her bow! This story is really funny but yelena does not want kids and I don't think she should whatever your story:)
fate in the star chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
good story. i sad to see it come to an end but keep up the good work,

lovez
unknown chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
sooooo glad u updated.
i was wondering...r yelena and valek goin 2 marry...cause i thing it'll be really cool if they did..i mean cai and vivian r still in ixia so they'll be there 2.

anyways update soon..i'll be waiting for the nxt chapter

thanx
Dino the dino chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Hahahah, I love this :D I would like to see something really gripping, like if one of the kids went missing, or if Yelena got pregnent herself. And deffinatly more Valek, Vivian fights _
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
carry on please!
HDC chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Please update this is my favorite book on fanfiction!
fate in the star chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
that was amazing love every minute of it. can't wait for the next chap.

lovez
HDC chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Love it
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Ah, kids! You haveta love them!

Ayden kinda reminds of a character from something else who runs around with a riding crop hitting peoples' legs. Which is really cute but god, so annoying.

Ok...now, funny childhood story? My mum took my sister, me and some other kids down to the beach and we all jumped off the jetty, fully clothed and rolled in the sand. So we wet and sandy and we still had an hour to drive to get back home! Luckily we had some spares clothes in the car or my mum would've been so mad.
Poison and Fire chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
lol cute story u should continue!