Reviews for Alive
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
An amazing piece for an amazing episode! I can completely see this happen in canon. :)
hilandmum chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Read this thanks to Shelly's recommendation - and it really is perfect!

If 'The Doctor's Wife' had been longer, I'm sure Gaiman would have taken it exactly to where you did.

Thank you for writing this.

Mum
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
good one! thanks for posting it!
mmgage chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was just amazing! Fantastic! A beautiful tag to last night's genius episode. It was so good that once I'd read it, I dragged my husband (and fellow Whovian) into the room and read it out to him. He LOLed at several places and loved it too.

Well done, and THANK YOU for sharing it!
soron rocket chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Sooo cute! Really really loved it! Perfect characterisation!
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful. I loved the characterisation in this. Well done. I loved how you made them act and say, very much like them. The ending was wonderful. It was short, simple and sweet. I can definitly see the doctor doing this.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
perfect...just perfect :) I've been waiting for this fics...
Shynola chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Just have to say, I LOVED this. Your characterisation is bang on and I can also totally see this happening. It was all melancholy and beautiful and then there was a lovely happy ending. I'll be saving this for a rainy day. Seriously, I can't describe how much love I have for this right now.

I'm just off to have a cheeky fish finger sandwich at 11pm.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwww! This is wonderful! I can totally see the Doctor doing this! Thanks for writing it. :D
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Interesting. Pretty darn cute.
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I've been checking my computer periodically today, sure that there would be a whole pantheon of fanfic about last night's ep. Well, so far, you win the prize for the best!

(Actually, you should win a prize just for the paragraph about Angry Birds, which made my fanfic-hating Dad laugh, but that's beside the point.)

Brilliant fic, and well done well done well done on leaving it there! It would be so tempting to go on and hammer out conversations, but that's not the point! The point is that he's trying so hard, for him and for her, and it's lovely!

Great characterisation of everyone, particularly Amy's pity. I like that note where she just can't understand him. This is between him and the TARDIS, the mad bitey woman.

Anyway, I'm favouriting this, and would do so several times, but that's not how the site's constructed. But I'm sure we can find a way around that!

TSG
Maom stripes chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwwwwww! This is really sweet! I love this!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2