Reviews for Moonlight Tattoo
captainkyburz chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was beautiful. Like wow. That was just beautiful. I have no words to describe how amazing that was.
Mariella chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very poetic and well written!
virginia woolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
aw...beautifully written
fodmonkey chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
hey, i love the true mary-sue and NEED the next chapter, this story, however, isa load of fluff but great readin' if ur bored in history the teacher didnt walk in thank god! laugh alot!
Lyric chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Wow. Thats lovely.
Akayla Naryina chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
that was very good, wonderfully written and better than most slashes ive read. this is great stuff keep up the writing.
Maledisant chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Where on Middle-earth do you find such astounding words...? Truly heart-wrenching and perfect.
lemonaddict chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww that was just too cute!
midnight dystopia chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
*speechless* um. uh. eh. that...that was good. really realy good. wow. the, uh, descriptions were great. really nice piece of slash. i'm just shocked. it was so well written, not one bit of fluff in it.
DanaDamnation chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Cool! Its like a poem. Sorta kinda maybe in a cool way. I dunno.
Ringwench chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
WOW. Jules, you've done it again. So beautifully eloquent. Liked how it was the tree's POV. And how you managed to subtly describe intercourse in a PG-13 fic :-), that takes talent! Anyway, enough gushing, gotta go finish reading the lapful-of-naked-elf fic! Later babe!

Sarah
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Wow, that was really good! Speaking as a published writer, I really found that to be a good piece of writing. Really beautiful and not at all in bad taste. Well done! Keep writing.
Eugenides1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Loved the title, as well.
Fair Lady Goldberry chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
WOW...that was really good!

At first, the description of the setting was a bit *too* fluffy even for me, but as the story progressed it got so much better! I loved the fact that it was so sweet, yet so sensual...Keep up the great job...

Namarie, vanya sulie!