Reviews for Business, Pleasure
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that closet comment by hench at the end was pure gold
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
BWUAHAHAHA! I loved the ending. That had to be embarassing for Shego... gets her own super suit to nail Kim's with and it gets vaped the moment she tries to use it.

Well done giving the elusive Jack Hench a story. You wouldn't expect him to be raised by religious folks, though I can easily see how that'd turn him towards the path he took. Well done writing this likely critical character of the KP'verse and it's supervillains, DoofusPrime.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story,

I won't say I didn't see Shego's action coming, although I had expected it to be more of a hotel-room tie up, forcing Hench to give away the code. But this worked even better.

Nice history for Jack Hench, he really came a long way.

And he still had the last laugh. Interesting to have a product-recall installed. I doubt Shego can look Kim in the eye for the time to come.

Keep up the very good writing that you do, and good luck with the contest,

reader101w
Karon19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great fic, DP. So Jack Hench had the last laugh afterall. That last line, about Shego coming out of the closet, you should put that up somewhere. I can just imagine her face when he said it. For the first time in her life, Shego was left speechless and didn't have a snarky comeback. You should definitely follow this up with another short fic. I know I'd read it.

Glad you could join us on the competition. Always looking forward to more.

~Darev
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm surprised at how chummy Jack gets with someone that he knows steals from him, but he is a guy, and Shego is a pretty hot chick, apparently. But Jack's a swell, underused character, and giving him a past history and fleshing him out a bit works well here. I like that recall contingency, too. And the little kigo jab right at the finish. Yah, good stuff.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
LOL. Hilarious, DP. Just hilarious.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
And Shego thought that she was soooo smart!