Reviews for When Cas can't help
Bard15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
several glaring errors...really need to have your details well thought out and reasonable...

just a point..it should have been a severe second degree burn...they can blister deep...a 3rd degree burn chars, blackens and kills/destroys the skin...and is clear to the bone-the kind you have to have a hospital and skin grafts for!

it was a little strange that it took them so long to realize it was something supernatural...I would have expected them to at least research the history of the area/cabin/campground...go back over their last hunt...especially when Dean saw injuries spontaniously appear & Bobby accusing Dean of hurting sam was totally OOC

and, if this creature marks victims to mate & the males mate willingly why is her latest "mate" suffering so many injuries (that sam is also experiencing)...and if anyone marked "feels" the same thing, Sam should be feeling more than just injuries...if you get my drift...

and finally, the beginning they were a bit OOC...you had then constantly going back and forth in emotions they don't normally exhibit-and having them displaying diametrically opposite emotions within the same paragraph...
SheyRicci chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hotshow - this story was set sometime in season 6.
hotshow chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I just read this story and thought it was very good. Can you tell me what Season you were writing this story for.

Also were you thinking of writing a sequel for this story - I really hope you are, as I think a sequel would be great.

Thank you.
Cheryl W chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Loved it! Really loved the idea that when Sam was sick when he was little all he wanted was Dean and now he's slipped back into that. And the ending, that they only rely on each other was so great.

Thanks for writing and posting this.
twomom chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
WOW! What a story! I love it. So much hurt/Sam and big bro/Dean. Just what I like. But something is up with Sam and how he doesn't want Dean far from him. I like how you have Sam wanting Dean to be more caring with him and Dean not realizing it. Great idea and you're fleshing this out nicely. I just can't figure out if it's during S6 or another season? Hopefully Dean will realize what Sam really needs. Looking forward to more!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter, very well done. Love it.
sandra chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
great job so far. hope you'll update soon!
elleran1969 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Good story very painful ouch.
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011