Reviews for If The Heart Cannot Speak
spaceROCKET chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
It's solo cute! Not to mention well-written, and with a good understanding of each character.
AiRaine3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
omigosh that was so sweet :D
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Woww Can I steal your writing style?

I love how everyone's so very much in-character and their attitudes. There really should be more in-school-spying CG fics (there's just so very much potential for angst/humor). Love how Lelouch & Suzaku are analysing every move the other makes (that's so very Lelouch) :)
MetronomeOrchid chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this! :)
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow! that was hot... intense and I like it my fav couple.,.. Lelouch and Sasuko
deadly creator chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
naww.. this was adorable. Its sad how the nurse just ruins the moment! Stupid nurse!

apart from that, i loved it!
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nice. It's been a while since I read any CG fics, but it was a lot of fun. CG is really a jackpot for fan girls like me, because even though Lelouch kisses like three girls in the show (not to mention the obsessive relationship he has with his female siblings), the only solid and deep (possibly romantically inclined) relationship he has going on, one that implies love instead of just fondness or attachment, is with Suzaku... Or maybe I'm just looking at it through heart-shaped glasses. But, you know... CLAMP was involved, so what can you expect? Even if it was just the character designs, it's still bound to invite exactly this kind of female audience. Anyway, good job as always :)
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
beautiful. absolutely beautiful. good job.
Ancr chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ahhhhow dark. 33 Thanks for the read! :):) Thoroughly enjoyed it.
knightinred chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow, wasn't that an insult, to tell a man so bluntly that he was pretty? I can't say that I disagree with Suzaku, though :D Why didn't you make this M-rated? The disturbing nurse wouldn't come and they could continue their activity, hehe ;)
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wowowow this was absolutely beautiful! I found it really sad that Lelouch and Suzaku had to remain calculative and wary of one another, even with their mutual feelings, but then it wouldn't have been realistic otherwise. And the tension was tangible...

Another great oneshot! I was actually dreading the moment I'd reach the end, because I wanted so much to read on... Dammit, such a bittersweet ending! But that's the case with most of your fics... :)

Thanks so much for writing! I WANT MORE! 8D

Bookwormtiff.
Shikyo-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great story! :)
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww This is your first CG fic? ...Wow.

Every so often you wind up missing a word or two. Nothing drastic or anything that inhibits understanding, but they're... well, not there. XD

I have decided I shall entrust these two characters to you for me in order to read good fluff. . And maybe some more
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh, wow. Just...wow. This needs about a thousand more reviews than it currently has, because it is just so lovely and wonderful and incredibly well-written and characterized. The way you write Lelouch is utterly flawless, and beautiful. You've captured his genius and his ping-pong thought process putting everything together in its rightful place within mere seconds, but then there's his frail body and the way that he sometimes forgets his own emotions until they rear up and bite him in the back - this time in the form of an impromptu stomachache brought about by stress, but every now and then his mind will carry on with his plans even as his heart is weeping in sorrow and regret. I *love* that you were able to capture that duality, and the way you captured Suzaku's effortless smiles and warmth while conflicted with his paranoia and uncertainty. It was beautiful to behold.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best CG fics ever made. I shall now stalk you, mwa ha ha.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Rii-san! Oh Goddess, this is so good! Wonderful job, and you really captured this perfectly. I mean...really, just perfectly. Also, the calculations that Lelouch runs in his head, and the way you can tell that Suzaku is also being extremely careful and calculating, if only to watch over Lelouch...it was all just so wonderful and perfectly done. I mean, Lelouch REALLY does think like that, you know? And...Rii-san, this was just wonderful. And I say that it was wonderful, but also...well, the grammar sucked. I don't know if you didn't check it, or if you usually have someone beta read it, but either way, the grammar in this one sucked. It's kinda sad that it sucked, too, because the story itself was really good. I don't remember exactly what was wrong, but there were a lot of missing words and there were also a few times when you got the verb tenses mixed up...So, that's all for this review, and I really can't wait to see what you come out with next. Ganbatte kudosai, Rii-san!