Reviews for Et Cetera
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
The entire scene in the Avengers' compound was PERFECT! I read it out to my daughter (die hard HAWKEYE fan) and she was laughing so hard she started coughing, trying to get her breath back. We could both 'heard' the "I'm going to kill that nija" comment sooo well!
susan chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
lady jane1 ,
if life line ever feels like he's going to lose his cookies I suggast gingerale and crackers
to settle his stomach down. but I'm sure he already knew that.
susan
susan chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
dear lady j 1,
thankyou.
susan
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I never really thought of this fear, but you have got to wonder how may other mutants also have the same fear? I mean this is deep. And a very good point. There's no one whose immune to power being too much for them and getting stressed. And when you've got power like Bruce or Jean and you crack from the stress the results aren't pretty. But I think if you have a good support network of people to talk to and help you though things maybe you stand a better chance of not going insane. I hope Lifeline talks to someone about this because when he's ready to talk about it means he's actively taking steps to try and make sure he doesn't crack. At least that's how I view it.

Its awesome to see an update! I'm soo happy these stories haven't been abandoned! They are too good!
Paul Cousins chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Good chapter. This was a wonderful appetizer. I cannot wait for the next main course, in the form of the next chapter of Silence.

As a side note. Everyone, at some point of their lives, worries about losing control.
Quathis chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Lifeline is definitely having a crisis moment that his friends could help with. While some fear is good to keep us safe, even from ourselves, he is in the OD range of the emotion. Glad he at least had the presence of mind to meditate. Very thought provoking topic. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Ouch, but well written.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Poor Lifeline, that's one heck of a thing to be afraid of: yourself. As if he doesn't have enough misery in his life right now... it's too bad he heard of Dark Phoenix. Maybe someone needs to tell him she was possessed by an alien entity at the time? Or actually, wasn't she 100% alien entity? They found Jean in suspended animation later on, I'm pretty sure. Might make Ed feel better.
turbomagnus chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I am reminded of a quote, I forget from where I first heard it; "Our fear is not that we are weak, but that we are powerful beyond measure". It certainly sounds like Lifeline here...
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Fear is something that all of us face at one time or another. And Lifeline knows that oh so well. But his fear is NOTHING compared to the fear of ending up as crazed as a mentally unhinged Jean Grey!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
This was a prompt just made for poor Lifeline, wasn't it? I feel so sorry for him. And he's right to worry, which is the hard part; the Marvel universe is not a kind place. Still, I want to give him a cuddle and tell him it'll be okay ...
Dragowolf chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I'm laughing... I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!

But I've got to say I want Deadpool on my side! Or at least never against me, either in war or though a prank.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Peter Parker has a point, given how powerful he is the LEAST Lifeline could do is offer to be "on call" to help with major threats like Carnage, Doctor Doom, Loki or Sentinals.
Also I'd really like to see how beach head would get along with Jubilee, a girl who would show him no more respect than Scott Summers (not that much) and might very well be invisible to his telepathic sense but at the same time able to match the average Joe in unarmed combat.
Great fic btw.
Ami Ree chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Update! (of sorts)

I remember you guys talking this out on Twitter, but this was sooo much better than the chats. So. much. better.
And I especially love the Xamot not being a geek bit. *sigh* Its completely your fault I'm liking the twins.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Nicely done. Now, lets see how well the new wepaon works out.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »