Reviews for Unanticipated
Leonie1988 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I love this story, but I am sad to see you stopped writing! Please continue! It's never too late ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
You're a wonderful writer... So talented.
Id like to request a new violet / Pete fan fic - wish not coming back for season 6 of the show I'd love if you can provide an alternate ending to Shonda :)
ppvcfan chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
Really good story! I like it and think you've kept the characters' personalities in line with the show. I would love to see more! Sad to see it's been 6 months since you've updated...
petevioletfan chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
Update soon please!
Sandra chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
How different I see now the plot of the man who gives up on his son... In teh show it was the day when Pete and Violet had sex for first time and look how diferent is their relationship here. Though they are supporing each other anyway, Violet is already pregnant and Pete is touching her belly, becoming aware that they are gonna be parents. I always love that simple gesture of Pete *sighs...* I missed something like that so so much in Private Practice.

I also like Naomi's apology... Clearly she was wrong and I'm glad of that )

Can't wait to read that ultrasound and as Cooper says, I'd like to see some conversation about baby names or about the walls colours of the baby room or something like that!
petevioletfan chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Loved the last chapter, update soon please!
Sandra chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
OMG! Okey... I have no words to describe how amazing was this chapter. I think you wrote exactly what I was expecting. Really, I wanted something as lovely as it . It's the nicest thing ever...

You should have seen me while I was reading it... because all I could do was smiling, smiling and smiling like an idiot hahaha, but I think this kind of scene deserved that. How not to fall in love with this couple (again) with scenes like that... It's impossible not to do it.

And then... when I read " She's in love with this man..." FINALLY! finally she recognized that!1 Now I'd like that she tell him what she feels and see which is his reaction when it happen.
Sandra chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
I'm just dying of love right now hahaha! This last scene just killed me. Could it be nicer? I think it's been one of my favourite scene of this story... the gesture of Pete touching Violet's stomach... I know, it's just a simple gesture but I would have killed for watching something like that on Private Practice.

I also liked Addison trying to comfort Violet but that kind of questions... Clearly she is not ready to answer, she still needs time to get used to her pregnancy, her relationship with Pete and so on. But I bet, considering this last scene, she'll get used to it soon ( hope so)
Authors Tune chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter - impressive use of conditioning theory in there! Your characterisation is spot on, the dialogue is so realistic. I look forward to the next installment!
Sandra chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
I've told you that many times... but really... I love so much the way you mix you own story with private practice's episodes... you know... it's easier to imagine the scenes...

In this chapter I specially loved the way that Violet kinda feels sorry for Charlotte... when she thinks that maybe Charlotte is telling the truth. I guess she is realising that Charlotte loves Cooper in her way.

And I also love that smile that Violet is starting to show when it comes to baby... she knows she's still soon but she is alreaady getting conscious that she's actually carrying a baby.

And of course... I love when she says that she wants to have sex with Pete all the time hahaha!

Now I want so badly a Violet & Pete chapter. I missed him in this ;)
Authors Tune chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
I just stumbled upon this fic (a little late when you're up to part 13!) and noticed that your beta is the infamous Mediatorsk. And with that quality beta and feeling the blast of fanfic past, it was time to sit down and read this delight. You're writing style is fabulous, descriptive, error free and with great flow. Just a really nice style to read and enjoy. Your knowledge of scenes and timelines seemed scaringly impressive but makes for a great read! And finally, your characterisation is spot on for the most part. So great to find a quality author. I look forward to continuing to read this and other fics from you. And...pass in my 'hello' to Mediatorsk from me (formally Hay, in the old days!). :)
Sandra chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
hahaha I really lauhged with the first scene... it's kinda comic situation... Violet trying to get used to live with Pete, trying not to freaking out as she sees how her life is changing more and more.

But clearly the best of these chapter is the last talk between them. I didn't think that Violet would tell him what happened to her years ago but she did, and I think she actually feels comfort and she is slowly realising that Pete will support her no matter what.

As always, I love how you mix the "real" private practice stories with your own... it's amazing! )
Kathy D chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Whatta man! Whatta man! Whatta man! I'm loving Pete.
Kathy D chapter 12 . 7/25/2011