Reviews for Caroline Has Come Undone
jilted colours chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
...the fuck? I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING HOT AND SEXY!

Which, y'know, I got, but I expected MORE sexiness! Goddammit, this is leaving me in suspense! Every single time they get intimate, is this going to happen? So many questions are running through my head, but it compels me to keep reading. I love the concept of this story, seeing as she's trapped and everything. It's just...wow. I really want a new chapter to come out right away.
HurricaneAllie chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
That was soooo hott! Officially jealous haha. Poor Klaus though, I wanted them to do it lol. Update soon pwease?
AngelJenna chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Oh my god that moment at the door made had me super on edge and was what I hereby dub as "beautiful tension". Caroline is totally starting to feel it.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
love it!
josetong chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
"You know if it wasn't for precious Elena neither Salvatore brother would give a crap about you."

How sad but somewhat true. Caroline is my favourite character on the show, and yet the show is all about Elena, everyone wants Elena, it's really getting boring sometimes, but I get it, she is the main character and Care in not...
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
WAAAAAAA!
bianca08 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter, i love the klaus in this, very true to his character!
HurricaneAllie chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Yay! You write Caroline amazingly! Always in denial that one. And Klaus, man is that a fine man or what? (excusing the fact that he's supposed to be the big bad hybrid) lol. But I cannot wait for the next chapter!
DamonLover86 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
another great chapter!
DamonLover86 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
loved the update. :)
Lexie chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Love this story! I wonder what everyone else is doing while Caroline is with Klaus?
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
LOVE THIS!
Analaa chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Good chapter, i like the steady progress of their relationship :)
vampurr chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Amazing :)
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Well done! The chemistry and conflicted feelings continue! Keep it up! I love seeing this softer side of Klaus but I think you should bring in the psycho side as well...just to further confuse Caroline (I know, I'm evil :D) Hope to see another chapter up soon!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »