Reviews for Caroline Has Come Undone
April chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Great story...I loved reading it...awesome story line...I like this characters together as well... I hope...I just hope that they end up together on the show...
Brenna chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Love this story! I love Klaus and Caroline together. I think you are a great writer and hope to read more Klaus and Caroline stories soon!
angel1725 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
interesting!
lovetoread134 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
asshole dude but great none the less keep it up!
orhideja chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
This is amazing story and you are amazing writer. So far i have read this story 4 times and i still cant get enough. Its like my favorite book!
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so Amazing! i read all 20 chapter's and they are all brilliant, so much detail, very descriptive, loved it3 when i was reading i really could build a picture in my imagination which made it better. WELL DONE! Keep up the great work, your amazing at this!
RockQueen chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this story! Please update.
JJ chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
Awsome work! :) I couldn't stop reading this... Soo cute and hot. Im a huge klaus fan and when I saw him and caroline together in season 3 episode 10 they were like match made in heaven. Team klaroline :))
BonitaChickia chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
loveeddd your story a lot! loveee the Klaus and Caroline paring! i hope they try do something like that on the show lol please write another one soon!
Rebecca chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
Love your story but have a question if klaus is a hybrid does that mean he can have children and make hybrid babies?
KyraShadowGraves chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !
xthesebonesx chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Bravo! :) loved the ending!
XFictionalxFinaticX chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I LOVED this story :) glad to know I am not the only Santa Claus shipper (santa claus being their couples name that I thought was cute) lol
cassie chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
Thank you for writing such an amazing story! It's truly been a great read and I do hope you write more. No one's written a full length Klaus/Caroline like you have.
chillwithJyl chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Is this complete already? :( MORE CAROLINE/KLAUS STORIES PLEASE!
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »