Reviews for Caroline Has Come Undone
lovetoread134 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
asshole dude but great none the less keep it up!
orhideja chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
This is amazing story and you are amazing writer. So far i have read this story 4 times and i still cant get enough. Its like my favorite book!
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so Amazing! i read all 20 chapter's and they are all brilliant, so much detail, very descriptive, loved it3 when i was reading i really could build a picture in my imagination which made it better. WELL DONE! Keep up the great work, your amazing at this!
RockQueen chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this story! Please update.
JJ chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
Awsome work! :) I couldn't stop reading this... Soo cute and hot. Im a huge klaus fan and when I saw him and caroline together in season 3 episode 10 they were like match made in heaven. Team klaroline :))
BonitaChickia chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
loveeddd your story a lot! loveee the Klaus and Caroline paring! i hope they try do something like that on the show lol please write another one soon!
Rebecca chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
Love your story but have a question if klaus is a hybrid does that mean he can have children and make hybrid babies?
KyraShadowGraves chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !
xthesebonesx chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Bravo! :) loved the ending!
XFictionalxFinaticX chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I LOVED this story :) glad to know I am not the only Santa Claus shipper (santa claus being their couples name that I thought was cute) lol
cassie chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
Thank you for writing such an amazing story! It's truly been a great read and I do hope you write more. No one's written a full length Klaus/Caroline like you have.
chillwithJyl chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Is this complete already? :( MORE CAROLINE/KLAUS STORIES PLEASE!
Charli808 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
Great job! Your Caroline and Klaus were so hot- here's hoping the show might explore this too. :) Although I'm sad to see this one end, I can't wait to read what you write next.
bianca08 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
I cant believe its the end..it seems like only yesterday Klaus had Caroline trapped in his basement. So much has happened since then yet these two characters have managed to retain the essential parts of their personality. Thanks for that. Good job overall although I cant say im happy as its finished :(.

Do another one and make us all happy!
beverlie4055 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011