Reviews for Caroline Has Come Undone
cassie chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
Thank you for writing such an amazing story! It's truly been a great read and I do hope you write more. No one's written a full length Klaus/Caroline like you have.
chillwithJyl chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Is this complete already? :( MORE CAROLINE/KLAUS STORIES PLEASE!
Charli808 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
Great job! Your Caroline and Klaus were so hot- here's hoping the show might explore this too. :) Although I'm sad to see this one end, I can't wait to read what you write next.
bianca08 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
I cant believe its the end..it seems like only yesterday Klaus had Caroline trapped in his basement. So much has happened since then yet these two characters have managed to retain the essential parts of their personality. Thanks for that. Good job overall although I cant say im happy as its finished :(.

Do another one and make us all happy!
beverlie4055 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
love the chapter
vampurr chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
love it!
EdwardBellaSupporter chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
Oooh...what's going to happen next? More soon please )
bianca08 chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
Lol i cant believe how easy it is to picture Klaus as a stalker
AmyFrancis chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
I looved it!
tori chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
really good, keep updating :D
Inkprincess31 chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
i have to confess. i am a DAROLINE shipper. BUT, seriously, this got me so hooked. u wrote it magnificently. klaus was so amazing here. i love the fact that he knows the potion isn't working, but still he tries and he shows up. and when he came back to his senses, i was so relieved. i hope caroline will finally forgive him and be back together with him. i'd love to see them having a fun moment for a change. also, damon visiting caroline, and what he said to her was nicely done. but overall, yeah, i confess, again, klaus is so making me gaga over him. update soon and kudos! :))
chillwithJyl chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
FOREVER WOOOO! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERSSSS
EdwardBellaSupporter chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
I'm glad he's sticking around. I can't wait to see how Klaus earns her trust back. I hope you continue to write more Caroline/Klaus stories, you're very good!

Looking forward to the next update :)
Aly Goode chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Aww lets hope he keeps his promise update soon!
bianca08 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I loved Klaus' POV. Im happy he came to his senses and came back to her, but I do wish she d make him beg a bit more haha.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »