Reviews for Caroline Has Come Undone
love the chapter
vampurr chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
love it!
EdwardBellaSupporter chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
Oooh...what's going to happen next? More soon please )
bianca08 chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
Lol i cant believe how easy it is to picture Klaus as a stalker
AmyFrancis chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
I looved it!
tori chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
really good, keep updating :D
Inkprincess31 chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
i have to confess. i am a DAROLINE shipper. BUT, seriously, this got me so hooked. u wrote it magnificently. klaus was so amazing here. i love the fact that he knows the potion isn't working, but still he tries and he shows up. and when he came back to his senses, i was so relieved. i hope caroline will finally forgive him and be back together with him. i'd love to see them having a fun moment for a change. also, damon visiting caroline, and what he said to her was nicely done. but overall, yeah, i confess, again, klaus is so making me gaga over him. update soon and kudos! :))
chillwithJyl chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
FOREVER WOOOO! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERSSSS
EdwardBellaSupporter chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
I'm glad he's sticking around. I can't wait to see how Klaus earns her trust back. I hope you continue to write more Caroline/Klaus stories, you're very good!

Looking forward to the next update :)
Aly Goode chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Aww lets hope he keeps his promise update soon!
bianca08 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I loved Klaus' POV. Im happy he came to his senses and came back to her, but I do wish she d make him beg a bit more haha.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
Yay, Klaus is back! I've missed him so..lol. I don't blame Caroline, I couldn't resist him either! 3 Love this story so much. Can't wait for the next update!
chillwithJyl chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
WOOO! I LOVE THIS! MORE SOON. :D
xthesebonesx chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
Can't even begin to tell you how much I loveeeeeeeeeeee this. So much passion between them. Just, amazing. :)
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
i love your story please update soon...
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »