Reviews for BitchySwan
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
Oh suh-nappp!
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 33 . 6/30/2011
Sorry I've taken so long to read and review. Rosalie's an idiot. Ugh...if she'd just have kept her fucking mouth shut.
Chot87 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
If it bothers you so much, why do you allow anon reviewers? I don't even have a account. Plus it still counts as a review, take it or leave it.
trythis chapter 37 . 6/29/2011
Cool story! I love,love,love your author's notes. lmao. Keep writing you crazy chic!
Chot87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
All kinds of suck...
momma2fan chapter 37 . 6/27/2011
Sick, Twisted, Hilarious, Emotional roller coaster. I don't know what more I can say. Great read and I loved the format..
snapcrakklepop chapter 37 . 6/27/2011
I love, love, LOVE your disclaimer. I mean love it. *squish*

"JH: Who could possibly need tighter security than you? You're like the paparrazzi's dream right now.

BS: Um, Robert Pattinson."

L.M.F.A.O! Can't breathe, laughing too hard! *applauds* and thanks for the french translation, btw. ( this was good; too good. I'm kinda bummed it's over. BUT I'm super glad it happened. sorta like... well... I'm glad it happened. (;
snapcrakklepop chapter 36 . 6/27/2011
*sigh* awwww... LOL.

ps. a whole other fic about alice trying to break out of prison would be interesting... j/s... (;
snapcrakklepop chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
Yeeeaahhh, that rape scene was a bit difficult to read. but Lemme tell you... when Alice drummed her fingers across the recorder & said she didn't mean the tape, either, I KNEW she'd cut his junk off. Bwahahaha! But oh man... I'm not sure if I should feel bad for Alice or not. I mean, I DEFINITELY feel bad about the whole rape situation, but over all? Like, how jealousy got this all started? Ugh, it's so petty it's frustrating. But not frustrating enough for me to feel satisfaction at her weeping in a police station alone. Even though it was her fault. But she still doesn't deserve THAT. Even though it was her fault... see what I mean? argh. must...keep...reading...
snapcrakklepop chapter 34 . 6/27/2011
*reads reads reads reads*

"Emmett: {sings} I can almost see it..."

Oh. Dear. Lord. *headdesk* LOL really? sheesh...
snapcrakklepop chapter 33 . 6/27/2011
"But the chances of her doing that is as possible as saintly Jasper slitting his wrists or shooting himself in the head."

*winces* Alice better not be about to jump off a bridge!
hipsterhobos chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
I hope Alice never finds a way out of prison on a technicality.

Happy to see E/B come together in the end, maybe they can have a fresh start in a different city.
MaryMABSAlice chapter 36 . 6/22/2011
Bitchy Spawn!
hipsterhobos chapter 35 . 6/22/2011
Ugh. No woman "deserves" to be raped, wtf Alice? Felix is a scumbag though, he should be in prison for the rest of his life.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »