Reviews for There's a New Line in Town
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Loved it :)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wow! That was one HOT story... STEAMING! This is what I imagined for this passionate couple:-)
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
A great balance of sweet and steamy! I adored this! Thanks for the awesome read :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
amusing
TheValiumSofa chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Really loved how this story was so gradual. It made it almost more poignant b/c of that :) Great oneshot! :D
cywen69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it!

~Wendy
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*flails* Loved this story! :D
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was fantastic. Truly, one of my favorite stories you've ever written. It was a great mix of drama, sweetness, passion, and sexiness. I loved everything about it.

And the smut at the end was amazingly hot and delicious, especially with the build up of the whole story! Great work!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
What a great birthday present! Loved it.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Well done little piece of BB action. :)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awesome! Hot, sexy, and sweet.
TiaFoyz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
AHhhhhhhhhhh! That was completely amazing. I totally love these two together, and finding this made my day.
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"It's not modesty," he shook his head and stepped back, reaching down to pull off his striped socks. "It's because I know that when I take my pants off, you're going to look at my cock. And if I see you looking at me, I'm not gonna be able to stop. And…" his thumbs hooked under the waistband of his pants. "Once we start, I don't want to stop…not for days, Bones."

Oh, yesss! I love the frank talk here cause I think despite his prudish reputation, Booth would be straightforward in bed. And he's a guy, a guy is not going to really us the word penis, right? lol!

Very much loved this! No one does IC hotness like you! :)
GretaJ chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love the tentative way you portray the progression of their relationship...not a dramatic, immediate falling into bed, but a more gradual shift that is so natural. What a wonderful story. More please!
lyssa414 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011