Reviews for Wolf By the Ears
Mars chapter 21 . 9/22
Well, I know I'm late here, but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this. There's a lot of plot unfolding, and it's interesting to imagine where you were going with it. I imagine you've moved on by now, but if you ever feel like returning at least I'd read whatever else you came up with.
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! UPDATE ALREADY! IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER SINCE I FIRST READ THIS STORY AND BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATE!
Please update more soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Please, please, write more! I love reading this and keep coming back to see if there is more. pretty please with a big fat cherry on top.
Avaya chapter 21 . 1/18
NO! You can't stop here! And it's been more than a year since an update! Please finish the story! D:
Dav009 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Please update your awesome story soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Awesome story! I can't want for the next chapter. Does Megatron ever figure out that Optimus is a good guy and do the Autobots and Desepticons ever find peace. I Think it would be so romantic if Optimus finds a way to give Megatron enough freedom to leave but once he does he realizes that he was free and had love and friendship with Optimus. I know it sounds corny but still soooo romantic.
AliceSylvia chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Write more, please!
AliceSylvia chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Please write more!
SmilingAnne chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
SQEE!
SmilingAnne chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
*chears on Megatron* *To Optimus* Aww but Optimus! I want to know if Sentinel can bounce! Can't you just let Megatron find out even a little bit? *flutters eyelashes*
SmilingAnne chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Yes Megatron! Please beat the slag out of Sentinel! Pretty please!
SmilingAnne chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
*guffawing* Oh jetfire! "Evil decepticon leader, sir" indeed!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
Wicked Awesome! Is there another chapter for this story?
Dav009 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015