Reviews for Wolf By the Ears
LittleMissTFP chapter 21 . 2/17
Please update! This story is getting so good! X3
Metal Strike chapter 21 . 2/10
Is this going to be updated? It's an amazing story and it would be a shame if it was discontinued
Eva chapter 21 . 2/1
Hello! I was wondering when you might also update this story on AO3? :)
QueenJuanita chapter 21 . 1/24
I wish there were more because I was really enjoying it...too bad. I also had a lot of work to do but no, I decided to spend my time on this amazing book. Thank you, hope you continue very soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I just want you to know that this fic is still one of my all time favorites to have come out of the Transformers Animated fandom.
You have the characterization just tight, the plot is engaging and serious but with lots of fun anecdotal bits just like the series itself, and I just love how you fully acknowledge the inherent wrongness of the slavery aspect without dramatising it, treating the situation respectfully and with its full weight without flailing.
I just love this fic so much, thank you writing it.
WeeBeastie chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
This is getting so exciting. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mars chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Well, I know I'm late here, but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this. There's a lot of plot unfolding, and it's interesting to imagine where you were going with it. I imagine you've moved on by now, but if you ever feel like returning at least I'd read whatever else you came up with.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! UPDATE ALREADY! IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER SINCE I FIRST READ THIS STORY AND BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Please update more soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
Please, please, write more! I love reading this and keep coming back to see if there is more. pretty please with a big fat cherry on top.
Avaya chapter 21 . 1/18/2016
NO! You can't stop here! And it's been more than a year since an update! Please finish the story! D:
Dav009 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Please update your awesome story soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Awesome story! I can't want for the next chapter. Does Megatron ever figure out that Optimus is a good guy and do the Autobots and Desepticons ever find peace. I Think it would be so romantic if Optimus finds a way to give Megatron enough freedom to leave but once he does he realizes that he was free and had love and friendship with Optimus. I know it sounds corny but still soooo romantic.
AliceSylvia chapter 13 . 9/20/2015