Reviews for 永遠の夜 Eien No Yoru
hollowtearsofjoy chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Very entertaining! I enjoyed your little comments, (I usually don't like them in other stories) they made me laugh almost very time. Lol at Takuma's uselessness. I really liked how you included KanamexYuuki moments, too many writers just skip over them. Please update soon!
moonlight menuett chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
OMG i nearly fell of my chair when I read the last part! LOL that was SO unexpected!
The Glass Queen chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Excellent story! :)
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
The confrontation was good, but why are Takuma and Jasper so neglected? They can be amusing too. As for the last scene, I'm afraid I can't quite enjoy it, but don't worry, it's just my personal preference - I don't agree very well with Rido/Zero. Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon!
Asile3762 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Yay zeros here but ... I'm sorry I don't like this Rido/Zero pairing cough cough sorry

Anyway please make more I will put up with that but for now keep updating and PS don't take any if my comments as flames so anyway thanks

personally I would rather Zero have a seprate oc and all the sparkly gay vampire bitches (yes that includes the "guys" too) die *smiles innocently anyway thanks and update soon
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
0.o *twitch* As much as I love yaoi, ZeroXRido just doesn't do well for me... Love your story though, please update soon!
SakuraDragomir chapter 6 . 6/23/2011

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
The long-awaited confrontation has finally arrived! What will happen and how did that jerk Rido come back? Can't wait for the next chapter, so keep up the good work and update really soon!
AiFuJi chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
that was a tense chapter...haha

and now my awaited confrontation is near..cant wait for the next chapter!_
Lady Natsuka chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
I think you've done reallly well so far!

Seriously, I think this is just one of the best crossover fanfics I've found.

The only other one that I found got discontinued after the first chapter, which really, really sucked. D:

I look forward to the next chapter!

Natsu Wan
Asile3762 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Hehe thabks so much and finally Zero's going to kick everyones ass! Woot! And he probably forgot all about Yuki anyway please make more and thanks!
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
*heart heart heart* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to see what will happen with jacob and the VK vampires!

さようなら (Sayonara)

HVG
chaoscrow chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
SakuraDragomir chapter 5 . 6/15/2011